•I love Him•

-Katsuki's POV-

After we ate dinner we went back to my room. Izuku went to the bathroom while I went straight to bed. I was exhausted from today and I knew I needed some sleep,but not after maybe a little makeout session? I'll hint it to izuku. I know we just met but I just cant control myself any longer. Those pink lips are pulling me in all the time. Ugh!

As izuku shyly lays on the bed I rap my hands around them. A little 'yeep' is heard from the smaller Male. As I lay there I decide to sniff his scent glandes. As I lay my head on his scent gland I inhale and smell the beautiful mint chocolate scent. Oh my~ I could smell this for hours. Suddenly my body moves on it's own and i harshly bite his neck.

" AAHH" He yelps out

"Shit, I'm sorry I didn't mean to!"
But it's too late, he pushes me out and runs and hids in the bathroom. Fuck
I run after him but he has already locked the door.

" Izuku,I'm sorry" I say apologetically
Shit shit shit

I hear sobs and sniffles from the other side of the door.

" baby,I didnt mean to"

" g-go away" he says

" no,please-"

" fuck off kachan, you fucking bit me and only now you are apologizing " he says

" I'm sorry my body moved by itself" I say

" no,I'm just a toy for you aren't i?" He says

" what,no!"

" j-just go away" he sobs

Fuck

I return to the bed, but I don't sleep; instead, I sit on the edge so that if something happens, I can always come to him.

He doesn't leave the bathroom all night. He must have fallen asleep there. I'm glad I had first aid supplies in there so he could at least try to clean his bite.I was such a terrible mate.

When I went to open the door in the morning, I saw it was open. I went in softly expecting to see a passed out omega, but there was no one. There was nothing to be found. I noticed some blood drips in the sink and noticed that the cabinet was open and things were scattered around. However, there was no izuku. I began to panic. Where the hell is he? I dashed outside and began yelling at guards to find him. I can't believe it, how did he get out? I stayed awake all night. Or was I? He couldn't get too far away, could he?

The guards and I were both looking around. We've looked everywhere; where could he possibly be? It had been roughly five minutes before my trusty nurse Momo reported that she had found him.

"Your Majesty. " She stated firmly.

"What do you want ponytail?""Your mate, I know where he is," she says.

" What? Where is he? Did something happened to him?" I yell

"He's with me, but you can't see him."

" WHAT? I CAN SEE HIM WHEREVER I WANT BECAUSE HE IS MY MATE!!!" I yell

" No. He doesn't want to see you."

" What? Why?"

"He doesn't trust you; he'll feel better in a few of hours."

"....is he all right?" I say, gazing down, dammit I fucked up, now he doesn't trust me.

"He's all right now, I healed him."

"Thank you, I guess..."

"I'll go now, and I'll let you know when he feels better."She says as she walks away.

I still can't believe it.....

I suppose I'll see him in a few hours.

As I enter the infirmary where Momo is, I notice Izuku sleeping peacefully on one of the beds. I smile on the inside. Thank goodness he got some sleep.

"You can see him," Momo says.

I approach him and grab his hand in mine. Momo leaves after a few minutes, and he wakes up about half an hour later. He notices me as he gradually awakens. He appeared angry for a moment before pulling me into a hug.

"I'm sorry, Kachan, I should not have made such a huge fuss," he says.

"No I should be the one apologizing, I'm sorry, I bit without your permission," I say.

"Does it still hurt?" I check over the bite

"No, I'm fine now, thanks to Momo," he says.

"Well, we should go back, and I promise not to hurt you again Izuku." I reply.

"Okay," he says.

I take him back to our room in bridal fashion

As we laid there talking, he remarked, "um...kachan... can you um...kiss me?"

"What?" I ask.

"I'm sorry, I didn't me-"

By pressing our lips together, I cut him off. His delicate pink lips were magnificent. I bit his lower lip as I kissed him passionately. Which he answered by squeaking and opening his mouth just enough for me to slip my tongue in. He squeaked quietly but kept kissing. As my tongue entered inside, we fought for dominance, and I won, of course! We ended the kiss after a few minutes.

That was hot. Never knew the nerd could kiss like that

"Wow...um," Izuku exclaimed.

" sorry didn't mean the kiss to be so long"

"No, no, it's alright, kachan," he replied.

"Heh, that was good, now let's sleep, I'm exhausted," I said.

"OK, good night, Kachan," Deku said.

" good night, sweetheart " I flirtatiously said. His flustered face was priceless. I love him.

Heh,I love him

______________________________________

This part was just rewritten. Damn, I haven't updated in a long time. Sorry, I'll try to rewrite a couple of parts today.

I hope you enjoyed!

-GreenBunny