•Bad News•

The king was crying something very rare seen. This was the first time the king cried infront of others. But he couldnt help it, the guilt was eating him up.

How will he tell this to Izuku?

And will Izuku even wake up?

○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○

Only another two hours later was the surgery done completely. Izuku was still sleeping, showing big signs of going into a coma.

Katsuki was informed of this and rushed into the room even though he knew that those big bright beautiful jade eyes wouldn't meet him.

He came closer the the bed that Izuku was put on. He looked at the greenete's lifeless body, as though he was already dead.

No Katsuki, Dont think of these things. He isn't dead...yet.

Katsuki's head was swarmong with dark thoughts tears threatening to cine again.

He has probably never cried this much in his life. How could this happen, if he was just a better mate then this wouldn't ever happen.

Katsuki sat there in the room for hours while holding Izuku's hand praying to every God out there that atleast his mate would survive.

When anyone would ask him to eat,rest, or just ask him anything in particular Katsuki would shoo them off. He didnt have enough energy from the lack of sleep and not eating. Thank god that atleast Eijiro made him be treated by doctors since he was wounded too. But this didnt matter now, Izuku mattered.

Finally after another 5 hours of sitting next to Izuku did he agree to eat.After eating, he joined izuku again,sitting next to him the rest of the day.

This continued for 2 weeks. Everyone knew by now that the future queen of the fang was in a coma. The news even spread to the other kingdoms. And Hitoshi even sent letters to Katsuki about how devastating the news would be. Shoto even traveled to the Fang kingdom to see Izuku, he was his close friend after all.

Even though averyone was grieving, the most depressed was Katsuki. He wasn't handling this good.

Katsuki spent those two weeks sitting mostly with izuku. He was sleep deprived and losing weight and muscles since he would only eat twice or sometimes even once a day.

Eijiro and Denki watched him closely, making sure he wouldn't pass out from exhaustion.

One morning Eijiro went to the medical room to give food to Katsuki but when he came inside the room Katsuki wasn't there. Only a greenete's lifeless body.

Eijiro panicked, what could've happened to the king, and where did he go?

"The young king went to the training room" A voice appeared,recovery girl

"Oh..that's not like him" Eijiro said weirded out by the king's actions

"Ok then I'll go,please look after midoriya" Eijiro asked while looking at the old doctor

"Ofcoarse" She said as she bowed,and Eijiro left

When Eijiro finally found Katsuki he found him doing  pullups

"Hey Bakugo,do you want to eat?Thought I'd find you with mido" Eijiro said calmly

"No." Katsuki answered monotonely

"Come on man,you need to eat" Eijiro tried sounding happy even though I side he was worrying for his friend.

"Whatever,leave the food here." Katsuki said, he didn't feel like wasting his energy on sparing.

"Ok...I didn't know you will train today,normally you're with mido..." Eijiro said

"I'm starting to lose muscles..." Katsuki silently answered.

"Yeah,it's good to work out!" Eijiro said enthusiastically

Katsuki stayed silent.

"Also, Mistress Mitsuki want to talk to you today about something" Eijiro said,he acted like he didn't know what
The talk would be about,but he knew. The past queen needed to talk about the future heirs to the throne,Zhe heard that Katsuki found a mate but still never met him,today it would change.

"Tch" Katsuki muttered curse words under his breath. He knew how his would act after she would find out that Katsuki's mate is in a long sleep, she would recommend Katsuki to find a 'new' one,one that will be able to survive a gash in the stomach.

Thus evening would be something...

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

OMG IM SO SORRY I HAVENT BEEN UPDATING FOR MONTHS I LIKE HAD LIKE NO MOTIVATION IM SO SORRY I PROMISE I WILL CONTINUE WRITIMG  AND UPDATING!!

Hope you enjoyed m,stay tuned for the next part 😉