•Enjoy it while it lasts•

-Izuku's pov-

I gasped as we walked to the king's room. OMG! This room is very big! Never in my life have I witnessed something like this.

I notice two doors leading elsewhere as I scan the area.

"The bathroom and the closet are behind the other two doors." Kachan says like he just read my thinking.

"Wow, this room is huge!" I said amazed.

He laughs and responds with "You see that basket there, right? It's big so you can feel comfortable. The components for your nest are there. all scented like me. The spaciousness of the bed gives you plenty of room to spread out and feel comfortable. After we take your measurements, all of your new clothes will be made in a few days. There is an unique cabinet in the bathroom that contains all of your heat equipment and stuff. All for your comfort, of course!"

"Wow, thanks a lot, that's really lovely." I say

"Oh, and Deku, if you don't mind, this is also my room" He claims

" huh? Wai-what?" I ask

"I was merely intending to sleep together as we are practically mates now, but if you want I can sleep somewhere else for the time being." He claims

I exclaim, "Wha-no no no, I would love to share the same room, I was just shocked."

 "I can find a place to sleep elsewhere; it won't be an issue Izuku." Kachan says

"No, I promise it'll be alright, and it will help us get to know each other better!" I reply.

He asks flirtatiously, "Well then, that's sorted, shall we have dinner, m'lady?"

"Sure, kachan" I respond flustered

He takes me up in a bridal fashion and descends till we come to the large dining table.

He merely places me on the seat next to his as we arrive in the room.

"Was that necessary" I question.

"Obviously, darling, my mate deserves the finest treatment." He smiles at me and says.

Oh my God, this dude will drive me mad. Although his ego is enormous (much like his di-), he is nevertheless quite compassionate. And even though I've only known him for a few days, I already like him. Even though we are friends, I had never experienced feelings for someone developing so quickly. Not even for shoto

Oh yes, Shoto and I dated for a long time. 6 months, but after he was crowned king, we came to the conclusion that if he attempted to rule a kingdom, our relationship would suffer. We remained friends after I had agreed since I had understood, but I occasionally still catch him giving me a blushing look.

-Katsuki's pov-

I observe the nerd eating as he is preoccupied with thought. Although I don't mind it, I notice that the food bowl hasn't even been touched.

"Hey, is the meal bad or something? I ask; no response

"Hey, Deku," I remark.

Ugh, I begin to wave my hand in front of him until he snaps back into reality

"Izu, what were you daydreaming about?" I ask

He replies, "Huh, no, I was just thinking"

"about what." I ask

" my ex"

WHY, while I'm here, is he thinking about someone else? Is he currently dating someone? Does he intend to cheat?

" what? Deku, why are you thinking about another idiot when I'm standing here?" I shout.

"What? Kachan He crossed my Mind, and you know him, Shoto I wouldn't cheat!" He claims

WHAT! That just makes me more angry, that awful bastard. I recall him mentioning that Izuku is adorable, but I was unaware that he was his ex.

"THAT BASTARD, DAMN IT! " I yell

I stop as Izuku flinches. I didn't mean to hurt him,shit.

"I'm sorry; I didn't want to terrify you, Izuku." I say

"It's alright, just don't do it again" Izuku replies.

"I'm sorry, I won't" I leave my chair and walk over to give him a hug.

"Huh, Kachan?"

Just enjoy it while it lasts, nerd.

_______________________________________

I hope you enjoyed the latest chapter that was rewritten.