•Kidnapped•

In the Previous Chapter

Izuku couldnt see at all as he screamed so that Denki and Kirishina will go into the room.

But it was too late as Izuku was passed out from the cloth that was all soaked in Chloroform, a chemical to help knock out someone.

As Kirishima and Denki rushed into the room they were met with nothing except slight gas from the smoke bomb. Noone.

Fuck they kidnapped Izuku.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

"Fuck he's not here" Kirishima said

Denki moved toward the window to look out but he saw no sight of anyone. Who was this fast to escape?

"We need to inform Bakugo!" Krirshima exclaimed.

"You go call him while I see if I find any signs of who could have done this." Denki said

Even though both of the new it wasn't just anyone it was the LOV. They weren't stupid enough to not understand that the League purposely kidnapped Izuku.

Krishima rushes out of the room an ran without stops until he came to Katsuki, thankfully he was already heading back.

○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○

On the other side of the kingdom was a kidnapped greenete being taken away further and further away from his loved one.

A muffled sound came out of Izuku's mouth since he had a gag in his mouth.

"Oh how cute is he" a blonde haired girl with crazy golden eyes spoke by the name of toga.

"No wonder the King took him in he is a beauty" A man with purple scares said.

"What are we gonna do now boss? When can I stab him with my knives?" Toga asked turning to a man with light blue hair and dry skin.

"Not yet Toga, the King hasn't caught the bait yet." Shigaraki said while smiling evily.

○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○

Currently Kirishima only got to Katsuki who was thankfully coming back from helping scare off the bandits.

Kirishima ran to Katsuki, panting heavily

"Shitty hair what are you doing here, your supposed to be with Izuku" Katsuku asked confused

"Oh my god, Bakugo, hes been kidnapped!" Kirishima said while panting heavily from running such distances

"What?!"

"I'm sorry we were outside the room when it happened!" Kirishima said he bowed repeatedly

"YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO PROTECT HIM GOD DAMMIT!!" Katsuki screamed at the red head

Suddenly all of a sudden the screaming wasn't directed to Kirishima but was directed to all the guards

"Evryone, protect the civilians, everyone else go back to the castle and protect it, most importantly dont panick that I wont be here for quite some time." Even though Katsuki's voice was loud he was calm.

"Why aren't you telling them to surround the territory or you know look for him?" Kirishjma asked

"There is no point, this is bait for me the king to start a panick with panick it'll be easier to blend in. Not just because they'll actually blend in with the crowd but, also because when everyone will be panicking they'll produce distress pheromones, something Izuku is probably putting out a lot right now. Now go take Denki and sero with you and be right behind me I'll hold them of for now but I wont be able to defeat them all. Go!" Katsuki demanded.

Katsuki was smart, he catched to their plan easily, he had a little gut feeling that something would happen to Izuku but decided that if anything Kirishima and Denki will protect them, guess he was wrong.

●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●

As Izuku was kidnapped he didnt just sit there like a little baby waiting to he saved. Nuh-uh! He let out as much Distress pheromones since they were the most stinky ones and the ones that any nose could catch from a big distance, which was working since Katsuki had already got a couple sniffs of it.

"Omg I cant stand your smell!" Dabi exclaimed

" It's so not cute" Toga sneered

"Dammit why hasn't the panick start yet, do those stupid guards take this much time to Inform the king that his omega is missing or is it that he just doesn't care about you?" Shigaraki teasingly asked while turning towards Izuku

That's were he did a mistake, all three were not paying attention meanwhile Katsuki has been sneaking up to them, about to attack.

Sword on his back shigaraki has fallen.

Katsuki killed the LOV leader.

But that didnt result well as Toga started throwing knives at Katsuki, a couple hitting him.

Katsuki hissed in pain he was so much paying attention to Toga that he didnt notice as Dabi started to run towards Izuku.

If one part of the plan was sabotaged then he will jump right to the last part of the plan, killing Izuku.

"King look!" Dabi screamed catching Katsuki's attention.

There Dabi was already cutting Izuku's neck.

But so was Katsuki. Toga was in Katuki hands, knife to her neck

"What are you gonna pick King, either save your mate and let go Toga, or let me Kill your mate and you too will kill toga?" Dabi asked smirking.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

What will katsuki pick? Oooh interesting little cliffhanger! Well I hope you enjoyed reading this Chapter and I'll start working on the next chapter as soon as possible, this book is coming to and end and will probably have a couple more chapters l, they will be longer and the epilogue will probably be about 1500 words maybe more. Anyways thank you for reading, love you♥️♥️♥️

-Greenbunny💚