•Bastard Pt.1•

-Katsuki's POV-

It was now early in the morning. I could feel izuku in my hands when I awoke. It's a good thing I wake up earlier than him. I quietly stand up, trying not to wake him up, and head to my restroom to do my business. I come out wearing my crimson cape. I decide to wrap the cape over Izuku because he'll be frightened without me if he woke up without me or my scent. I walk out of the room and into the kitchen.

"Hello, King Bakugo," a maid greets.

"Mhm, prepare my mate some pancakes with a salad on the side and something sweet," I say bluntly.

"Of course, coming right up," replies the maid.

I won't be eating breakfast with Izuku today because I'm going on a mission, but someone needs to talk to me I guess. I'm still puzzled as to why they needed to meet somewhere so far away from the kingdom.

I exit the kitchen and head to the guards' quarters. As I walk in, I find Eijiro, Denki, and a few other guards already there.

"Pikachu, Shitty Hair go to my room, and as soon as my mate awakens, you will watch after him till I return. Because I trust you, you are now his personal guards. I'll most likely arrive by the end of the day. If Izuku asks, tell him I'm on a mission."

"Of course, bakubro," says Pikachu.

"If Izuku is injured, I'll cut off both of your heads!" I say firmly.

"We will protect him!" Shitty hair declares

"You'll also show him around the castle today, but do not enter into those rooms."

"We won't," Eijiro responds.

As I leave, I tell Mina and the other girls to assist Izuku with his new attire. That implies that while I'm away taking care of business, Izuku will be given a tour of the castle and get new clothes. I hope to return soon. I return to my room, kiss Izuku on the cheek, and leave a note stating I'll be gone all day.

I get into my carriage and ask Sero to take me where i'll meet the stranger. We rode in the carriage for a few hours until we arrived. I was going to chat to this jerk today inside my meeting quarters, but he wanted to talk to me privately, fucking stupid. Whatever. I realize who it is as I exit my carriage. Fuck....

______________________________________

This chapter was rewritten! Sorry for the shortness of this chapter, since this mini-dilema will have two parts. I hope you liked this chapter!

-GreenBunny