•New Chapter in Life•

After that pleasurable night a new chapter in life began for the two. They were now mated, forever.

With a bond like that both could feel each others emotions and pain. So if one got hurt the other could feel the pain, not as much but still could.

As the sun rised katsuki started to wake up. He tiredly opened his eyes seeing a beautiful omega infront of him. HIS omega. His omega that was carrying HIS pup. He was overjoyed. As he looked at the fucked out omega he could see the still red mark. He bit him hard yesterday to insure that the mark would stay.

As he layed there caressing Izuku's face a sudden knock was heard. He almost growled being mad that his precious time with his omega was disturbed but kept quite to not wake up izuku.

'Tch those damn bastards. ' he thought angrily and went to open the door.

When he did he saw a timid maid standing there.

" what do you want?" He asked angrily scaring the poor beta

"I wanted to ask if you and y-your boyfriend wanted some breakfast?" She asked

"HE. IS. MY. MATE. " katsuki sneered obviously not liking anyone to call izuku just a boyfriend, he was his mate, the future queen! Right, he still needed to propose.

"Dont call him just my "boyfriend" he is as respected as me so you can only call him your majesty or if he will let you call him somehow else." Katsuki continued

"And no, we dont want to eat yet. I'll call you when we would. Now leave before I'll kill you !" Katsuki finished

The timid maid just bowed and apologized before running off.

Katsuki then went back to his bed happy that his omega didn't wake up yet, he surely was tired from last night.

About half an hour later izuku woke up to katsuki starring at him while caressing his face.

"Good mornin'" Izuku said while rubbing his eyes

"Good morning baby, how did you sleep" katsuki asked

"I slept fine....dont think I'll be able to walk today tho " izuku replied

A slight laugh could be heard from katsuki

" Dont worry Izuku, I'll carry my queen around today~" katsuki said flirtatiously

Izuku groaned sarcastically

Katsuki then proceeded to call the maid and both of them asked for breakfast to be ready in half and hour while they take a morning shower.

▪︎¤▪︎¤▪︎¤▪︎¤▪︎¤▪︎¤▪︎¤▪︎¤▪︎¤▪︎¤▪︎¤▪︎¤▪︎¤▪︎¤▪︎¤▪︎¤▪︎¤▪︎¤▪︎¤▪︎¤▪︎
After Breakfest

After breakfest the both spent the whole day together, living lives as mates but this happiness wouldn't be lived for long....

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

This is only part one of this chapter, next chapter will be about the main conflict of the story. But I still hope you enjoyed. The next chapter will be posted in a few days.

Have a great day ♥️♥️♥️

-GreenBunny