•A Day In The Castle•

-Izuku's POV-

When I wake up, I feel around the bed for anyone. As I sit up and stretch, I sigh. I only see Kachan's cape. I can still smell kachan scent as I take the crimson cape. I feel so happy for some reason when sniffing it like that. As I look around, I notice a note. I pick it up.

Good morning, sweetheart.

I just wanted to let you know that I'll be gone for the day.I'll return in the evening, so please make yourself at home. Breakfast is prepared by the maids and served when you want it. Kirishima and Denki are your personal guards starting from today. I want you to be with them ALL THE TIME from now on. I don't want anything to happen to my bunny. Mina will also sew you some garments and show you around the castle today. Goodbye, and have a wonderful day.

-Love, Your mate, Katsuki <3

Omg!!! He left a note for me. But that's not what makes me happy. He gave me the most charming petnames. The best part is that I'll get to see the castle. yey! I get up and head to the restroom to wash and clean myself. After that, I return to my bedroom. I pushed open the door to the hall, only to be greeted by two guards. The same people who were on the carriage.

"Excuse me..anyone?' I say timidly

"Good morning, Hope you had an amazing sleep! My name is Kirishima Eijiro i'll be your personal guard from now on!" A red head with weird shaped hair says cheerfully.

"I hope you slept well, my future queen," the other Male with bright yellow hair says.

"I-uh," I stuttered embarrassed

"Stop making him feel uncomfortable bro, sorry for him this is Denki Kaminari you other personal guard." Kirishima says apologetically

"It's fine. Um, according to Kachan's note, I'll have breakfast."

"kachan? Ah, you're probably referring to bakubro; yes, I'll have the maid bring it to you "denki saysI nod. So I assume he's known as Bakubro around here.

"I hope you don't mind waiting, the meal will be here in a few minutes," says Kirishima apologetically.

" no-not at all!" I exclaim

I notice him sighing and smiling at me. They are nice.

After a few moments, my breakfast arrived, so I walked inside and ate it on the desk. It was really wonderful, definitely one of the greatest pancakes I've ever had.

As I look around, I can now see the large bedroom in detail.

Bedroom( Don't know which to choose so something like this, use your imagination.)

)