•We finally meet•

⚠️Cursing⚠️

-Katsuki's pov-

I was traveling to the kingdom of the tail. I took Eijiro and Denki, two of my guards with me along with, t he only person who understands what it's like to be an omega because she learns sub-genders and because she is skilled at soothing people down, Mina. And Hanta, my carriage driver. Hanta has experience working as a guard, so in case of emergency, I would have an extra. Since Mina mentioned that omegas enjoy sweets, I also brought a lot of food, including desserts. Given the length of the travel back home, I arranged numerous blankets and cushions for my omega to ensure that he was comfortable in the carriage.

Of course, I informed icyhot that I would be stopping by for no longer than a week to find my Izuku and return home. I simply stated that I will be stopping by because he didn't bother asking why. Naturally, there were additional guards present, but there were only the four of us and Sero outside the carriage. Although the carriage wasn't particularly large, it had plenty of space for my omega to hide and rest.

Eventually, we arrived. We were allowed inside after the gates opened. The crowd applauded and cheered. As Sero parked the carriage with the horses, I got outside with my guards and Mina. I instructed my other guards to search everywhere for my omega and to bring him to me as gently as possible, but with a hint of force if necessary, as soon as they found him. Icy hot also known as Shoto Todoroki permitted me since he recognized my struggles with finding Izuku over the last few years.

He welcomed me. " Hello, bakugo." He spoke monotonously.

"Hey icyhot" I said in return.

"So, your mate, how does he look?" He questioned

"He has dark green hair and green eyes, and he's fucking amazing. He is not that little and is an omega. Izuku Midoriya is his name "I said.

"You are Izuku's mate?' He questioned with a hint of worry.

"Yes, is there a problem; hold on, do you know him?" I asked.

"Yeah, he's my friend. He's really adorable and sweet." Icyhot remarked

"He's mine, don't you dare touch him!" I threatened

"Geez, chill, we're just friends, and besides, I've got my sights set on someone else."

"Yeah, yeah, I don't give a fuck about you," I said

A guard approached me quickly"He's here!" A guard exclaimed

I turned around looking everywhere "Where is he?"I questioned, and the guard moved so I could see that Izuku was being held by two more guards, one of them was holding his mouth to hopefully stop him from shouting.

How dare they place an arm on what is mine, I thought indignantly.

Izuku wrenched his mouth away from the hand and shouted just as I was going to speak.

"Leave me alone, you bastards!" He was in tears. crying for real. He was pleading for help.

"Leave him alone, you moron!" I shouted

Izuku gasped as they released him from their hold

Izuku was sobbing, so I drew nearer to him.

"I told you to be kind, yet you made a whole mess resulting of him crying!" I shouted at the guards

My calming pheromones were spread when I placed my hands on him. He relaxed.

"What do you want, you look like a royal and that came just to purchase me," Izuku muttered

"What?" I asked softly

"Of course not, darling; in reality, I'm a king, and I'm also your mate." To avoid frightening him, I spoke quietly.

" What! How-how-huh????" He questioned

"You are very adorable, sweetheart,calm down." I responded.

"Sweetheart? Darling? Mate? King? This is too much for me; I think I'm going to pass out!" Izuku said

I chuckled.

"But are you serious? And how would you know?" Izuku questioned

"Yes, Izuku, you are my soul partner. For the past two years, you have appeared in my dreams multiple times, that's how I know you are my mat. Have you never heard of fated mates?"

" But just how did you know my name? Do you stalk people?" Izuku asked

"Huh? No, darling, I am aware of that from my dream. The one I just to you about." I said calmly

"I mean I do recall having a few dreams about my mate as well I guess that was you are you perhaps the king of the fangs?" Izuku questioned

"Wow,guess i wasn't the only one having these dreams,yes i'm the king" I was delighted to learn that my partner shared my dreams.

"Izuku, let me ask you this one time. Do you want to share my home with me? Even though we have only recently met, moving in closer together would be much easier for us because we are destined to be together." I question

"I won't limit you in any way; feel free to return here whenever you like, so Izuku?" I carried on.

"I have made the decision to move in with you, but I only have one rule because I waited so long for this to happen and for us to finally meet. Don't constrain me; give me my freedom. I've always wanted it, therefore I'll have to disagree if my future partner can't fulfill it." Izuku stated firmly.

"Of course, Izuku, I won't try to control or force myself on you. I swear." I responded.

"Well, then, do you know that we ought to leave for home?" I said

"Yeah, but may I first pack a few things and say goodbye to my mom and my friends?" Izuku enquired

"Take as much time as you need, and am I allowed to come?" I query

"Of course, so my mother can then see who my future lover is, he remarked now with greater pleasure.

"When you're ready, m'lady, I'm ready to leave." I said flirtatiously

He flushed. How adorable, I thought.

We then proceeded to his mum and his house. Next, he packed. Then we said our goodbye's to his friends

We made the decision to rest the night away and start the next day by rising early and going back home.

Before I could, however, go asleep in the guest room that Icyhot had provided me, I went to speak with my guards and made sure they understood never to hurt my partner ever again.

___________________________________

The second chapter has come to a conclusion. I hope you enjoyed it. I revised this story, but some of the grammar in other chapters may not be perfect.

-Love, GreenBunny