•Kachan, mark me•

It has been a couple of days since the couple found out izuku was pregnant and now most of the kingdom knew too. The village was happy as ever knowing that there soon to be queen was pregnant and their will be a heir to the throne. Somehow the news even reached the other kingdoms and Todoroki sent a letter congratulating the couple.

Katsuki pov~

Tch that damn icyhot sent a letter congratulating Izuku that he is pregnant. How the fuck did he get the news? Tch.

"Kachan"

"Huh, yes darling?"

"Can you get me some soup, I'm hungry"

"Ofcoarse baby, I'll ask one of the maids, stay here"

As I go to the door of our room I open it up and call out for a maid.

"Yes,your majesty?" The timid maid asks

"Get me some soup, make sure its warm or I'll fucking kill you"

"Y-yes your majesty" the maid says then runs off. Totally a newbie based on how she acts she probably was hired yesterday, that was when I last fired a maid.

As I go back I see deku laying down on the bed reading a book.

" Katsuki." He says.

Damn, he's mad.

" Yes baby?" I'm trying my hardest to not piss him off more.

" Stop screaming at your maids and guards. They are people ya know" he says now looking up from his book and looking at me, glaring.

" Cause they ca6nt do shit right"

He stands up. Fuck...you messed up katsuki..

"Baby,you should r-rest" I say trying to act tougher.

As I was expecting a rough slap I heard a knock on the door. Thank god that maid came.

As I went back I opened the door and got the soup and went back to Deku.

He was now sitting in the bed all snuggled in his nest.

Guess he forgot about the situation that was happening?

As I gave him the soup he ate happily. Oh how I love his precious smile. Now that he is pregnant I'll take extra care of him and our future pup.

After eating he fell asleep. I just tugged him in and went to my office were I do my paperwork.ugh, so much work.

Izuku POV~

As I wake up I feel and smell no Kachan around. Did he leave?I stand up and look out the window to see it's already sunset. Damn I slept for a couple hours. I quickly dress into more clean clothes and walk out the room, guards on both my sides.

"Bakubro is busy right now doing paperwork but you can go visit him" kiri says .

I nod and go to the office room.I knock a couple of times before I hear a 'come in'

As I walk in I see kachan doing paperwork. He turns around and sees me and smiles gently. He pats his legs signaling me to sit in them. I obey and sit on them turning face to face with kachan.

" Hey baby, slept well?" He asks

"Yea" I reply

Suddenly he kisses me, almost instantly deepening it.

"Ngh~" a slight moan escapes my mouth. I could feel a growing tent in kachans pants.

As he pulls away he immediately starts sucking on my neck roughly. He was getting closer and closer to my scent gland. Was he wanting to mark me?

I pull away.

"Kachan, mark me" I say confidence in my blood.

"What? Izu, are you sure?" Kachan asks

" I dont wanna force you" he continues. But before he can go on any further I smash my lips with his. The kiss was passionate and full of love.

"Please Alpha~"

Katsukis pov~

"Please Alpha~"

Fuck this the end of my sanity. I smash my lips with him immediately asking for entrance which he gives. No I cant wait anymore. I want him to be fully mine. My omega. My omega. My omega!

As I pull him up I storm out of the office with izuku on my hands. I push the door open to my room and close it with my leg. I'm gonna fuck him out today. But not too much, he is pregnant after all.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

Thank you all for waiting! I hope you enjoyed. Sorry for such a small chapter but next will be a smut chapter so if you dont want that just don't read.

Thank you for 1500 reads!!! I never thought I would reach so much!!!

Love you all ♥️♥️♥️

-GreenBunny