•L.O.V•

LOV, the strongest gang that mostly steals, fights, and sometimes even kills but today everything would change. The lov will do something they never did before. Steal kings Bakugo's Mate. The plan was simple: Steal Izuku, kill him, and since he is already mated Katsuki will feel both the emotional and the physical pain leading to him slowly dying. And today is when they are gonna start.

There was one problem though, Izuku wasnt a little village boy nuh-ah he was almost the same status as the king meaning protection 24/7 365 days a year.

But the LOV had a genius solution. They would sabotage a part of the village making the king go there to check it out, and they knew from the help of stain (an amazing spy for the LOV) that Izuku couldn't walk today after being literally fucked till passing out.

So let the operation " Steal,Kill,Izuku" Begin!

"KING BAKUGO!" Kirishima stormed inside the Kings room. There was panic in his voice as was out of breath.

Katsuki immediately tensed up, never was Kirishima this panicky so he decided not to show that he was angry that his time with Izuku was interrupted.

"What?" Katsuki asked

"Bakugo, there was an attack in the northern part of the village. At first we thought some bandits attacked the village but when we looked closer into the weapons they had used it looked almost identical to the one L.O.V uses! The village is all on flames and there was reported 9 people were killed already! If we dont stop this faster more people could die!" Kiriahjma frantically explained

A 'fuck' was muttered from Katsuki then he turned to Izuku and explained that he would be back and that his most trusted guards will look after him.

"Baby, I'll come back, ok? I need to sort this out" Katsuki said as he moved toward Izuku and kissed him.

"Just be careful Kachan" Izuku says as Katsuki leaves assigning Kirishima and denki as Izuku's personal guards.

After about 30 minutes of sitting in his and his alpha's room something was thrown into the window.

A smoke bomb.

Izuku couldnt see at all as he screamed so that Denki and Kirishina will go into the room.

But it was too late as Izuku was passed out from the cloth that was all soaked in Chloroform, a chemical to help knock out someone.

As Kirishima and Denki rushed into the room they were met with nothing except slight gas from the smoke bomb. Noone.

Fuck they kidnapped Izuku.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

Sorry for the small chapter, I am suck currently so I cant really write. But I will be working on the next part right after I finish writing the new part of Music Changed My Life. Img j havent updated it on months 😭So sorry.

-Green Bunny