1. Reborn, Naruto's personal bodyguard

You iternally groaned as a you tried getting out of the blanket that was wrapped around you which you ultimately failed to do so.

You felt yourself getting pick up, the person gently carried you to what seem liked a female. Your eyes were close yet outlines of people, objects are sorrounding you making the sorrounding known to you.

'Oh the perks of becoming a demon slayer and now a demon. How funny.'

''What are you gonna name her''

The nurse who gave you to what seemed like your new mother asked her softly. You can't see what her hair or eye color since your eyes were closed, but based on the outline you can tell she was a beautiful woman.

''Y/N.........Y/N Nara''

Okay ...............cool ...............what the fuck?! Your supposed to be resting in peace right?!!! The Nara name you know is from the Naruto series. Oh god, oh holy motherfucking cheese sandwich.

You let out scream of frustration but it came out as a cry. Your mother had tears in her eyes as she touch your cheek gently, she doesn't have time left to watch you grow. If she only didn't have any disease she could have raise you along with her friends child.

Naruto oh the poor boy, she wanted to raise him along with you. She promised Kushina but looks like she can't keep her promise. She rocked you gently to stop your cries.

''I'm sorry my child, but I don't have time left''

That caught your attention as you stop your mini tantrum. What does she mean by that was she dying? Oh god please don't, you opened your eyes and try to see her face.

Everything was a bit blurry your view to the female in front of you. She has black hair and [E/C] eyes, fair skin that has no blemishes, she was a beautiful woman.

''I'm so sorry I can see you grow, you might not remember me but please promise me that you'll keep Naruto safe in my stead. I don't have much time left so do it in my stead I promise Kushina to raise you with Naruto but I can't I'm sorry............''

Her hand went limp to your side, you can't think straight. You've been reborn and now you lost your new mother, you can't register the nurse gently taking you from your mother's body.

Nurses and doctors rush in the room to try and save her, you can't do anything but watch. You can't do anything as you were taken away to a room were babies were put.

You were put in a crib and your not alone, you turned your small body to your left and made eye contact with the one and only Naruto fucking Uzumaki-Namikaze.

'Whoopie fucking do'

..............

Ever since you were put with Naruto you stayed by him, you refuse to go anywhere away from him. Your belated mother ask you to keep him safe, so your stuck by him.

The hokage had come to visit a one year old Naruto. He raised a brow as you let Naruto snuggled to your side for warmth, Naruto giggling as he poke your cheek.

You just stare at him, anbu's were place in each corner of the room. No matter how hard they conceal they're chakra and presence you can always sense them.

'Oh the perks of being a demon and former slayer. How funny'

There were four and two of them was Hatake Kakashi and Tenzo or Yamato.
The lord came near the two, he crouched down to your level patted Naruto's hair and yours.

''Y/N are you keeping Naruto safe''

Hiruzen asked, he already knows the answer and you know it. One time you've mistaken an Anbu trying to choke Naruto but was only trying to take some plastic cubes that Naruto put in his mouth while you were spacing out.

Your instincts take over forgetting about Kakashi and Yamato in the corner of the room with another unknown anbu watching. You were fast cause the next thing the anbu knew he was on the ground and you glaring at him.

Veins popping out at the side of your head, your pupils turned to slits and your nails were sharp as claws, your fangs had become sharp as you bare them in a threatening aura to the anbu.

To say the least another anbu with Kakashi and Yamato were alarmed, you were quick and dangerous. Giggling was heard and there eyes were on what seem like a hanging crib made of thread and Naruto in it giggling.

The anbu that your threatening was shock, he raised both of his hands in mock surrender while his left hands had the plastic cubes  Naruto was putting in his mouth. You let yourself relaxed as your claws and pupils turn back to normal.

With a small flick of your wrist you were pulled to where Naruto was still giggling while the crib slightly rocked back and forth. Kakashi report to the Hokage and that caught his interest, the hanging crib was made of soft fiber yet strong and tough as steel.

''Tuna'' yes

You answered, not really in the mood to talk like a normal person would. And as if Hiruzen understand you he chuckled while still patting your head.

''I'm glad you do''

You snap your head to the said man with widen eyes. Well, fudge muffins. The third laughed at your expression.

''It not hard to understand what your saying child''

''....Shit.....''

You let out only to earned a hearty laughed from the man only to pause and looked at you bewildered. Yep, your dead meat.

______________________________

My poor reader only wanted to rest after the battle with Hee hee hee Muzan but Dear Author here is being a piece of shit and feeling like a piece of shit so suffer.
______________________________