7. Annoyance

So I'm thinking of making another isekai reader.
A Naruto various x Inosuke! Reader, so basically reader has Inosuke's features since she is cosplaying him but a female version.

I can already see the chaos reader is going to cause, just like any fanfiction reader is OP  can create whatever the fuck justu is but no tailed beast and Kekkei Genkai.

A chaotic gorgeous reader that everyone tries ro takr her mask off.

There might be smut? Lime? NSFW?

P.S
Inosuke is just 🛐🛐🛐🛐🛐

   😐        😑         😐         😑 The absolute fuck am I doing with my life.

I'll update about this so🙃

''English''

''Japanese''

The incident that happen between you and Kakashi are kept in the shadows. You two acted like nothing happened in the first place, but Kakashi was well, being a little possessive.

He would act as such when his around you but nevertheless just wants to stick by your side after the incident. He still felt sorry, that's where his possessiveness came from.

Team 7 is on a mission and your doing some of the Hokage's paperwork. You can't help but sweatdrop at the paperworks. Like, what the actual fuck, your just going to sign it and read it.

''Have you ever thought of using shadow clones?"

You ask the third Hokage who's separating missions with Iruka, you put the last paperwork on the stack looking st him. Hiruzen looked at you before facepalming, why did he didn't think of that.

''Take a break, I'll take it from here''

''Alright''

Hiruzen said quickly, you rolled your eyes as you started sorting the missions in a neat pile by A to D-rank. Minato and the other hokages along with Izuna watch you work the papers.

''Seriously, hadn't the other hokages thought of using shadow clones''

Minato sweatdropped while Hashirama sulk in the corner growing mushrooms.

''Why didn't I think of it before''

Tobirama rolled his eyes at his elder brother while Izuna stands beside Minato refusing to stand beside the white-haired Senju.

''Yes, Yamato? Do you need anything?"

You said as Yamato appeared in the room not looking at him, you signed the fifteenth paper and moving on the next. Yamato got up from the kneeling position as he walk towards the table to you.

''About the chunin exam?"

''That won't take place for a few months, why do you ask''

Yamato made eye contact with you as you stop doing your paperwork and chose to listen to him.

''The other village are preparing for the chunin exams so they asked when. Chunin exams takes different times to occur in a year''

It was true, the month of the chunin exam would always be move to a different month. And its been three months since they became a ninja, and the 'C-rank' is still on the table.

You looked at the supposed C-rank mission before sighing.

''I'll talk to about it, is there anything else''

You ask the male, Yamato just cleared his throat pink dusting his cheeks making you raise a brow. Yamato shook his head before going out the door.

''Simp''