2. Annoying

You sighed, exhausted from your training you put your nirichin blade back in your shadow that acts like a storage room.

When you first found out about it was surprising.

______________________________

You and Naruto were with the others who are playing while you just watch while under the tree's shadow.

You sense a chakra spiked on your left, the chakra was very familliar as it belonged to Fugaku Uchiha. You see, the incident about Naruto and the Anbu got spread over the clans, thank jashin that its the clan heads only but you know that Danzo knows this.

They got intrigued by this, and your not surprise. You faced the Uchiha's direction and made eye contact with him, he was not alone however. He was with Hiashi, the only thing you can think of is the end of the world.

This two just watching your everymove while beside each other, hell no. Hell no no no no no no. Never will they do that, you were deep in trance that you didn't see the ball hurling straight at you.

''Y/N!!!!!!!"

Naruto screamed as your eyes widen at the ball and the next thing you new you were sorrounded by darkness but not quite as you can everything perfectly like a byakugan's veiw. The ball was above you bouncing a little before it stop.

You have come in a conclusion that your in the trees shadow or your own. You wanna test your theory first, you reached your hand to the ball feeling its smooth texture. You pulled it towards you and to your surprise the ball was in your hands.

Naruto was shocked that you suddenly disappeared, you were there a while ago and now he can't find you. He watch the ball move before it sunk towards the ground earning a surprised cry from him.

Hiashi activated his byakugan while Fugaku activated his sharingan, they watched intensely as the ball sank in the shadow. You were in the shadow as they can see your presence but its faint like it was never there.

They watched as your head popped out of the tree's shadow before stepping out and throwing the ball towards Narùto who had the looked of awe and amazement.

You feel another set of eyes on you, you know who is was so you looked up and stare at the Hokage with a blank expression. He surely doesn't give you space.

______________________________

In the hokage office there stood four adults. The hokage, Shikaku, Inoichi and Choza, they watch the girl with [H/C] hair and [E/C] eyes disappeared in her shadow with surprised expression.

They waited and soon she emerged from the shadow with the ball she took in her hand. They watched as she throw the ball to Naruto before making eye contact with her.

''So she's the missing Nara child of Nana''

''Yeah, she is''

Shikaku said, you got your eyes from your mother that he knew too well since she was the only Nara to have such eye color.

''I also heard of what she did with an Anbu no less''

Choza said while looking at the girl who broke eye contact and sat back under the tree shade watching the Uzumaki intently.

''Yes that is true, it happened 10 months ago. She is quite protective of the blonde Naruto, wherever he goes she's there. Even if Naruto tried to outrun her she's always there in the shadows''