4. Fangirls, The kiss

You did not sign up for this shit, here you thought your free. Your retired from being the Anbu captain then the next your sitting next to a Sasuke leaning on your shoulder while clinging on your left arm.

'You damned Lord Stinkin Third Hokage'

Apparently your not free obviously, your in Iruka's classroom. Waiting for the teams to be announced but it looks like tou have to wait as you and Sasuke are the only ones there. You cane fucking early because of the duckbutt.

'How troublesome'

You looked at Sasuke who peacefully slept at your side, why the fuck-I mean where the fuck did his clingyness came from. This wasn't mentioned in the canon, all this thinking made your head hurts.

You released a sigh as you got comfortable and closed your eyes. Your just gonna sleep in this, you let yourself fall in a dreamless slumber as you unconciously moved Sasuke in your lap arms wrapped around him making the unconcious male relaxed further in your clutches.

The class watch in pure shock as they saw the one and only Uchiha Sasuke, the cold Uchiha survivor sleep in your grasp. You opened your eyes as you stare at them who were burning holes into your skull.

A few of them wouldn't admit it but they were jealous of Sasuke having a female who's drop dead gorgeous came near or let alone cuddle with him.

Choji waves at the ravenette with (h/c) streaks who toss him a bag of home made chips or crackers at the least. Choji loves them, he met you through Shikamaru. You were eating your own food when you two met and offer him some then the rest is history.

Naruto entered the classroom and he immediately brighten up when he saw you. He pouted when he made eye contact with a now awake Sasuke. The Uchiha gave him a blank stare before sitting back beside you.

''Y/N-chan look!! I'm a ninja now!!! See! Do you see it!! The  ninja regulation headband''

Naruto said as he smiled and show off his headband to you making you stare at him in amusement.

''Man Naruto your loud. How troublesome''

Shikamaru waved at you as he sat beside an eating Choji who offered some of the crackers you had given him which the ravenette accepted.

You groaned as you can hear the stampede caused by a very familliar duo which you clicked your tongue in distaste. The door bust open as Sakura and Ino where at each others throat yelling....

''I'm first!!"

''I won again Sakura!"

''Oh please my foot came in first by one inch''

''Have you always been delusional''

''Unfortunately, yes. She's delusionally stupid''

''Y/N-chan! Mom wants to order pizza that is if its okay with you''

Ino turned to you happily as you can smell her excitement in seeing you again. She's quite fond of you resulting her in having crush on you too. Inoichi would often tease you and Ino being married together much to your dismay. Not another one.

Sakura glared at you once she saw you sitting beside her Sasuke. She stomped her way to your direction pushing Naruto to the ground not caring about him.

Naruto thought he would hit the floor but sunk in the shadows and appear beside a Sasuke beside you earning a look of surprise from the latter.

''How dare sit and touch my Sasuke!! Get away from him freak!!"

Sakura said as she screamed at you, you faced her before raising a brow. Wow, who knew Sakura would be this bratty. Her Sasuke? Her? Since when?

''Yours? Since when? I remember correctly about him saying how creepy you are for stalking him from school all the way to my house, you attention seeking pathetic billboard brow''