9.Temporary Hokage

Sakura let out a grunt as she face planted on the dirt. She quickly got on her feet as she swiped the dirt on her face.

Her fist in front her, adding chakra them and her feet. She dashed towards you her right fist pulled back as she threw it at you.

You moved your head to the side, changing her other fist's direction faster than she can blink and conprehend. Your bokken made contact with her side sending her to a tree.

Sakura groaned and writhed in pain, sprawled on the ground as she took a breather. Sakura has improve slightly in combat despite only six days.

However she still needs work, your gonna have to have someone to improve her on that. You won't be doing this once you return, you can only imagine the paperwork Ibiki left you.

''We'll work on your medical ninjutsu next''

Sakura was absolutely low in medic that's why you train her harder than Naruto and Sasuke. She was the weak link in the group.

Like Ino who was also the weak link in team 10. Sakura's  medic ability is getting better even if its slow, you can't expect for fast results.

Naruto flew past you then landing on the water with a loud splash. You pay no mind to him as he flew out of the water running past you and back to Sasuke and Kakashi.

Tommorrow would be the battle taking place on the bridge. Sighing through yoyr nose you check the sky for time.

Bright orange hue mix with pink are up in the sky as clouds blended in. The sky was getting dark as the scene was beautiful and the surrounding were peaceful.

So sad you have to plan everything after this arc, Zabuza would be killed along side with Haku. You ushered everyone in the area back to Tazuna's house to rest and prepare for dinner.

''How troublesome......too much work''

_____________________________

Gato and the rest of his mens listened to the sound of metal clashing against each other while he smoke his cigar as he waited for the right moment along with his men. Hidden behind the mist as they wait for the battle to came to an end.

War cries, the sound of metal clashing till the sound of crying birds reach their ears. A moment of the sound came to a stop, the sound of birds and living creatures didn't made a single sound.

Gato grunted as he threw his cigar away and walked towards the bridge arrogantly with his goons in tow as he held his chin up thinking the job is done for him.

''Look what the cat drag in. He fucking reekes''

Gato's eyes widen and so does  the goons eyes. They can't believe what their seeing, Zabuza and Haku were drinking tea or eating pizza with Tazuna as he reads a book without a single care in the world.

Sasuke and Kakashi were holding a sharingan staring contest, Sakura healing a fish that bounce up and down. Her eyes lit up in victory as the fish sprung back to life, Naruto was practicing his paper seals.

You sat on the ground a sword beside you while your back was pressed against a chopped log. Your petting a black lion that is on your left while a white tiger that has red stripes is on your right purring.

''W-what is this?! What is the meaning of this! Aren't you all fighting a few moments ago!"

''Shut up your too loud! I'm trying to do seals here! You fucking pig''