11. The chunin exams

Hello, yes i'm alive. School is being a bitch I got in trouble in school that sent me straight to the principal's office. First time being sent like how?

I'm always the little shit in school yet I only got sent to the office for the first time? Like bitch what? How? I demand an explanation, I only got sent just now and yet they caught me just now?

I'm confused about that, is that normal. Its a single assignment I can just give it tommorrow, ya know. But no, the teacher asked where it was a said I left it at homè on accident since I woke up late and was tired. Definitely not binge watching anime and ignoring my projects.

Has anyone heard a teacher say ''is it my fault that you left it?" And that my friend where it got me in trouble, Like in a sassy tone with my stupid sassy ass said in a sarcastic tone ''Did I blame you?" I said straight at my Non-creative fiction teacher who didn't like it when I sass.

Anyways hi, my deepest apologies for not updating. School ya'll can relate, and I've been having issues with it. Given that a NAT or National Achievement Test happened after two days with no preparation, has sent me and my classmates to a state of mental breakdowns.

I haven't posted due to that and the amount of projects and fucking assignments given to us. Like bitch no breaks? The only thing they want is the school to have a great fucking reputation over the students mental health. And because of that said NAT and periodical test we didn't get to sleep only 2-3 hours and just no sleep at all for straight to weeks anyways enjoy! I cringe when I reread the furst pages🤣

You let out a tired sigh as you finish the papers then handing it to Ibiki who sorted out the papers that will be used for tommorrow's exam.

Shiro, Akira and Toru are currently taking the rest of the papers to the examination room then headed to the forest of death where as the other assigned jonins went to the forest of death, meeting inside the tower in the middle of the said forest.

Your emotions were all over the place as Orochimaru, by the past month, would come by your office and ask questions and just plain observe you. It creeped you out, made your skin crawl to an unknown extent, he watched you in an eager manner, too eager to be exact.

His eyes would go up and down as he watched you, taking every small detail as possible. Everytime, you would try to look unaffected but in truth, you are ready to pounce, growl and rip the person.

What's worse was he was showing obvious hints of growing obssession, you know the signs of it. Having read many yanderes that you undoubtedly like back then before the whole isekai fiasco, you know the red flags, however you aren't ashamed to say you like yanderes but Orochimaru being your yandere, ew. No thank you, you would rather have Douma or Muzan as your yandere.

You were thankful when a jonin preferably Yamato was around, that would stop Orochimaru who was under the disguise of Gaara's deceased father from getting too creepy. You stood up from the chair and stretched your limbs hearing a satisfying pop, you sighed as you went towards the window. Opening it to get some fresh air, you hummed a tune. Your voice soft and calming, one that you mimicked from the former Ubayashiki but not the whole talk thing, only in humming and unconciously singing as you were told by Kanae.

You were in deep thought as you started to hum, your voice soft (unlike someone who is deaf toned-) as the wind carried your voice. You didn't hear the door open as you leaned you back against the window sill, head tilted to the side as you hum your song.
Haku walked down the halls with the teachers of each group genin, Haku stopped walking as he reached a door and knocked. No one answered by they heard what seemed to be humming, it was soft, barely there if you didn't listen closely. Kakashi tilted his head to the side as Haku hesitated before opening the door, they were greeted by a sight of Y/N.