Mini Scenarios

How would they react if your future child suddenly appeared out of nowhere?

Tobirama

You and Tobirama are currently with Tsunade and Team 7 in the hokage office, when all of a sudden a bright light appeared out of nowhere blinding you all.

As the light died down there stood a little boy no older than four. The child has spiky styled white hair with black and (h/c) highlights , three lines in the color red are on his eyes and chin.

Red eyes boring into your own that lit up in recognition, you eyed him up and down. He wore a simple baby blue shirt,  black trousers that reach above his knees and ninja sandals. The senju clan symbol on both sides of the shirts shoulder.

''Was it just me or does it look like Tobirama''

''Mama!''

Th boy said as he ran and jump on you, you catched the child who happily snuggled in your clutches. Shock was written all over Team 7 and Tsunade's face, Tobirama narrowed his eyes at the child.

''Brat who are you and how did you get here''

The said child craned his neck and stare at the whitette.

''Papa!''

''Eh!?"

The child look around a little frightened at some faces, small tears escaping his big doe eyes as his pupils turned to slits in a scared manner he didn't like the loud volume as it hurt his ears. He turned to you his lips quiver.

''Mama did I do something wrong?"

Your instincts taking over as you held him close looking at everyone in the room with disappointment. It was no mistake that this was truelly your child, his eyes prove it his yours.

''Don't come near my child''

You said as you walk out of the office the boy in tow, Tobirama followed in suit grumbling as he walked beside you.

''So what's your name brat''

''Mama, Papa is being mean''

''Answer the question, sweetie''

''Its Naoto, Mama''

''How did you get here?"

You asked the child while Tobirama just eyed the two of you, he felt butterflies in his stomach as he saw you interact with Naoto, his child to be exact.

Hidan

''Hidan answer the question why the hell are there two of you''

''How the fuck should I know! This fucker appeared out of nowhere''

Hidan argued with Kakuzu, Kakizu eyed the doppleganger, he wore a fishnet tee-shirt and faded blue baggy pants with a blue scarf on his neck. He looked just like Hidan except for the (e/c) eyes staring at Hidan in mild dismay.

''The hells gotten into you old man? Where's mom?"

The male asked, as if on que you entered the scene with Deidara. You were both talking about his clay molding when you made eye contact with teenage boy, who looked like Hidan.

He was slightly shorter than him and less build. He opened his mouth and asked you.

''Mom, Dad's acting a bit weird he doesn't know me-wait you'v gotten shorter did you shrink your height''

Kakuzu blinked, Deidara and Hidan's jaw dropped. That's why the teenage boy's eye color looks familliar.

''What? Why are you looking at me like that''