3. Anbu, Clingy Sasuke

You are officially an Anbu captain, whoopie fucking do. Its been two years since they learned the truth avout you being reborn but not the part where they were an anime character.

Thank the anime gods that forbid them from seeing the future, there future to be more specific. It only took you two years to climb the rank of Anbu captain.

Shikaku told you of your mother when you ask him what kind of woman she was once.

''Nana was a kind yet fierce woman, quite troublesome too''

You chuckled when he said that. Your eyes never leaving the shaped clouds passing by as you released a sigh.

''That so? I could only guess''

You have just finished reporting your completed mission to the Hokage and now your walking to your house which in the greeneries of Konoha.

You didn't bother turning back to your five year old height as it was troublesome. You took Naruto from the orphanage when you put a request of owning a house on your own when you turned four.

Rumors started to spread of Naruto being the jinchuriiki and people started harassing him much to you and the Hokage's dismay. But you sure had fun threatening the konoha people.

Some still harassed Naruto but some finally respect Minato and Kushina's wishes thanks to you. Speaking of Naruto, the knucklehead better ate something else other than ramen.

You entered the forest path as you stretch your arms, your greeted by your house. Behind it was a small waterfall and river.