10.A day off

Hello! Author here! I would like to clear a few things about this book.

Everyone was commenting about Y/N being a five year old and getting shipped with people that are older than her. Remember that Y/N died in the final arc where Muzan is defeated and got reincarnated in Naruto for the second time.

Y/N is young physically yes but she's in her late teens when she died. She is currently 29 years of age mentally as we speak! She got reborn and her power is similar to Nezuko's, she can grew to a woman or shrink in toddler's size.

No love interest with the minors, only fluff as they see Y/N as an elder sister figure. But they might become love interest at the start of shippuden, that is if i want to.

Now about Sakura, some are offended with how I write her but its her character development that I am pursuing/making lol. Sakura is defected as a girl in reality but don't worry and Y/N see's that, Y/N is currently training her to be strong and not the weak link of the group meaning I'm not waiting for shippuden.

Sakura can't always defend on her teammates as she needs to fight back on her own. She'll still be Tsunade's student so nothing to worry about.

.........

For some reason A, Mei and Inoko went back to their village after staying for a week. The chunin exams won't start yet as the teams and other genins are training to up their strength.

Your training with Sakura every afternoon were harsh, you can see the development as she was not as sluggish as before when she fought.

You were wondering if she has a chakra nature since in canon she only has her medical ninjutsu, the byakugo and her immense strength.

Your going to find out as you wait for Sakura to arrive at the training ground your currently in. Shisui is hanging out with Sasuke, taking Naruto with them as the Uchiha was fond of teasing the younger boy.

Haku and Zabuza along with Kakashi are out on a mission as a three man team. Mizu and Imono were in the T&I unit as Ibiki's pupils, scared out of their wits. You can still remember hearing about the two sent to the hospital passed out.

''Afternoon sensei''

Sakura said as she arrive earlier than usual, her hair pulled in to a ponytail. She wore a simple red shirt and black shorts, she approach you and stopped when she's in front of you.

You jumped down from the log that was standing upright that you were sitting on a while ago. You dig your pocket and pull out what seemed to be a normal paper.

''Sakura do you know what this is?"

''A chakra paper? I think, I saw those when Hinata was out with her team mates''

She answered as she eyed the piece of paper that was in between your pointer and middle finger, you hummed as you handed it to her.

The young female curiously looked at the paper as she turned it around for a few times before looking at you.

''Today were gonna find out what your chakra nature is if you have one''

''Oh okay, but how do I do that?"

You wanted to facepalm, does she not know how to use it. You shook your head as your lip was in a thin line.

''All you have to do is to channel your chakra into the slip''

Sakura nodded, you waited for anything to happen. A few moments pass before the slip slowly turned to dirt. You raise a brow as she glanced at you, Sakura has earth release so it seems.