5.Y/N Nara The Right Hand

There are some questions swirling around the air ever since this morning. Your appearance was questionable especially on how close you seem with Naruto, and Sasuke.

Sakura and some of the class went to find Iruka who was currently outside in the training grounds. Iruka read the file that the hokage has given to him via you using shadow stepping.

''Iruka-sensei! We have some questions to ask if that's alright sensei''

Iruka looked up from the file and looked at Sakura's direction, he closed the file and faced the girl.

''What is it Sakura?"

Sakura fidgeted a little, she was nervous to ask but it was gnawing at her at the very back of her mind.

''Its about Y/N"

'Ah so she wants to know who Y/N really is'

Iruka thought as he watch the girl fidget under his gaze, he can make out the rest of the class on the corner from his peripheral vision. It wouldn't hurt to tell them, he's sure you won't mind.

''Well, Y/N she grew up with Sasuke and Naruto they're childhood friends you can say''

Sakura looked at her teacher, Iruka continued as the class listen intently to how words.

''Y/N is from the same clan as Shikamaru as she is a Nara but they are not relatives. You could say she raise Naruto as she was quite mature for her age''

Unknown to them you were listening, you were in the Nara forest with Shikamaru and Choji at the moment. The three of you listen in Iruka without him knowing via your shadow.

''How troublesome''

''How troublesome indeed, man Sakura doesn't know when to give up huh''

Shikamaru said through a bored tone, he knows why Sakura is doing it but must she go like this. Looking at you, you are ready to commit seppuku at the moment.

''She saved Shisui Uchiha from death, after the Uchiha massacre she trained Sasuke and Naruto along with Shisui in a harsh method but she means well''

''Is that why Sasuke is dependent on her?"

Sakura asked stunned, you not only save an Uchiha?! How powerful are you?! How close are you to Sasuke and Naruto????? Just who really are you.

''Iruka-sensei about Y/N being the Migite? What does that mean?"

''She sure knows how to ask a lot of questions''

Shikamaru said as he looked at your annoyed and irritated expression. He sighed as he closed his eyes, he can feel the breeze hitting his face as he exhaled lightly.

''The position Migite is a new rank next to the Hokage, right?"

''Yes Sakura, meaning Y/N decides whether to take the place as a next hokage or choose a new one its up to Y/N''

Iruka explained to Sakura that you're position is higher than the village elders. You respond to the Hokage alone only, and the Shinobi's are under your order.

''If Y/N step up as the new Hokage once the current one steps down she has to find a new Migite as the next to choose another one and so on''

''Oh''

That's all Sakura could say, she really didn't stand a chance against you now do she.

''She also takes students, take me for example but don't call her sensei or master. She'll hit you with a bokken without much thought''

She perks up at this, maybe she could get stronger and prove Sasuke she's also worthy like you to be with him.

'Yosh I'll train under her and become powerful then Sasuke will acknowledge me! Watch out Ino-pig! I'll beat you you and have Sasuke all to myself CHA! CHA!'