6. Subaku no Gaara,..........

NSFW warning. Y/N having a rut.

Status edited: I checked tge chapter and decided to unpublish then publish it since it wad very much cut off inintentionally.

You sighed as you ruffled your black locks, you casually drop your bag to your shadow so you won't carry anything.

You exited your cozy house, locking it behind you after leaving a note for Shisui and the others incase they search for you out in the open.

The wind hit your face as your hair flew with the soft breeze. The fresh air around you as you walk down your pathway and through the forest.

You but your thumb as an unknown emotion glazed your (e/c) orbs. Can you still see Sanemi? Can you summon him with your blood demon art? Or a portal maybe?

You didn't know you had exited the forest and was now walking to Konohagekure's gate. You snapped out of your trance when Izumo and Kotetsu grab your shoulder and shook you back and forth.

''There you are! God you scared us!"

You looked at them with dotted eyes as you blink a couple of times. Izumo shook his head lettìng go of your shoulders.

''What happened?"

''You were practically spacing out like last time and last time you nearly fall off a cliff when your hanging out with us remember!"

''Oh''

You facepalmed so hard it left an imprint on you forehead causing the two to wince. Kotetsu then laugh as he playfully kissed your forehead with Izumo snickering making you grumble.

''Keep your boyfriend on a leash will you, Izumo"

''Hah!?"

Izumo spluttered at this while Kotetsu choked on his spit while shaking his head and flailing his arms arounds while yelling no.

''Ahahahaha Y/N my other youthful rival what did you do to make Izumo and Kotetsu flustered!"

''How should I know''

You said as you rub your ears, when Guy wants to be loud he can for sure. You glared at the jumpsuit wearing male as he yelled Youth again.

''How troublesome where are the others?"

You said as you look around Lee was here doing push ups, Guy was well Guy. Soon the two other members were now walking towards you as they chat casually.

''Ah Neji, Tenten you two are just in time! We are going to head out after a minute as Lee just forgetton about someth-"

''I'm here! Sorry for the inconvience, let's go!''

Guy let out a half-hearted laugh as he petted Lee's head who brightened, they looked like father and son.

''So-hey Y/N! Wait up!"

Guy yelled as he saw you walked away with Neji and Tenten in tow, Guy huffed as he rushed towards you three with Lee.

''This is gonna be a long day''

You grunted out as you took out an umbrella, you huff as sweat trailed down the side of your cheek your turning a little pale. Guy looked at you concerned, and so does Neji.

Guy went to your side and whispered something amking you nod, Guy sighed as he beckoned you to follow him. The three genins are in the shade as they wait for the two of you to return.

''You shouldn't forget about your bloodbag next time Y/N and about taking some blood ''

''Sorry bout that''