when

[M]= mature content ahead.

I had another dream of a boy with golden hair. It was random and weird. There were these people in white chasing us with a syringe or knife I wasn't sure which. I was in constant panic. But every time the people would get close the boy would cover me with a brilliant zap of brightness, I couldn't tell what he used but the people were immune and both of us were alarmed.

I woke up with a start, someone was shaking me. Having just been woken from a nightmare I was shaky and a little out of breath. "What?" I groaned seeing as it appeared to still be dark. I couldn't really see who was standing above me but when my eyes adjusted it was Dawson's figure.

"Shiloh, you've brought a storm in your sleep." A loud obnoxious crack of thunder boomed across the sky a downpour I hadn't decided to notice before filled my ears. I rubbed my eyes with my thumb and pointer sighing heavily with sleep. "You sure it was me or just the weather?"

"You're shaking," Dawson's hand on my shoulder tightened, "why?" He asked and yeah I was a bit shaky my heart racing like my life was on the line. "A bad dream I think..."

"You think?"

"I don't remember," his gaze softened then he began tugging on my arm. "Let's go."

I followed willingly wondering where we were going but also dead tired. "There's a study that says sleeping in a bed with multiple people can relieve anxiety and stress." I hummed in acknowledgment barely focusing on what was in front of me. "I know you might not be open to it but maybe it would help disperse the storm. If there's any discomfort you are free to leave."

Wait what did he say before that?

I was greeted with a room much bigger than my own, or should I say the bed was bigger. It could fit maybe eight people with it reaching both ends of the room. Looking extremely comfortable I might add. Two sleeping heads poked out from the sheets, and I could only guess who they were. Aito and Rabby. I got a little more awake now. They were all sleeping together!?

"Come on," Dawson tugged on my shirt and I found myself also joining the group Rabby and Aito were on the left side, then Dawson allowed me to go under the sheets first then him hitting my back large palms hugging my chest. I blinked slowly. What. The Fuck.

"Sleep," Dawson supplied before possibly going to dreamland. Eventually, I did just that, the pull of sleep bringing me to its depths. The warm palms brought a comfortable weight and I slipped unconscious despite my initial doubts about reality.

-

There was an uncomfortable tightness below, that was my first thought waking up. My forehead seemed to be pressed into a hard chest only now realized where I was. Sporting morning wood and in the bed of all three handsome men. What a dream- more like a nightmare.

Please go down.

please go down.

please go down.

(A/N- Breezeblocks is stuck in my head after reading that lmao)

The mantra didn't make it go down, unfortunately, the person I was cuddled up to moved a bit. Panicked I decided to fake roll over in my sleep of course. But then I ended up in the face of someone else's chest by the feel of it. They're everywhere! Screaming internally and wrestling with the part of my brain that even tinkers with morning wood. A hand suddenly landed on my pants, the exact spot my dick was at. Instantly stiffening in more ways than one my eyes shot open.

"Your hard," came the breath that licked my ear. It was Aito, though lacking in piercings with the exception of the tongue piercing. "What are you doing," I whispered in horror. "Let me help?" Aito's face flashed in concern, almost like he would die if he didn't help me. I hadn't even showered yet and anxiety bit at my heels, no way- Was this happening to me! I gulped when he did a little rub against the fabric of my shorts. In my brain, this was an easy 'yes please help me!' The simple logic of the future after this was only a tickle at the back of my mind.

Having been speechless my tongue couldn't form words. That appeared to be fine to Aito because he leaned over breath mingling with mine. My world solely focused on him the lust affecting my mind like some sort of fast growing zombie virus. I leaned forward a little in the initiative, Aito saw this and instantly grasped the back of my head pulling our lips smack together. The kiss disabled thinking right away. His dominated my foreign space and me trying to combat him ended in failure. The piercing showed exactly where his tongue scarped. Sticky saliva pooled down our chins and I felt his hips give nudges down below eliciting my dick even further, I could feel through the grinding that became faster and faster that he was just as excited. I moaned and Aito pulled from the kiss to whisper a 'shhh' pulling himself more on top of me and grinding on me. I was like a puddle in heat with hot breath that wanted another kiss.

My dick was dripping behind my shorts, precum wetting them damp, Aito wasn't yet there yet but with the force of his grinds, he was getting there fast. It was somewhat painful, the fabric chafing into each other but that just felt even more amazing. The subtle pain in the mix of pleasure. I looked up seeing Aito's face as he bit his lip no doubt trying to hold in moans. The way his face turned red and no doubt sensitive was hot. Dragging my hand behind his head I pulled down and he willingly complied latching his lips with my own. How things got this far can be the result of lust. Just when it got to the point I could feel the tightness pool down below ready to cum the lights out of me, my eyes wandered next to me with the shift of the mattress.

I froze.

Dawson was slumping on his elbow the other hand around the mouth of Rabby who if by anything looked to be wanting to say something but was held back by Dawson. Both their eyes seemed to be hooded by desire but on seeing that I locked onto them it became awkward. Immediately I broke away from the kisses Aito was trailing down my neck and pushed him off me. A flash of confusion was the last I saw of Aito as I booked it out of the room.

Like ice water had drowned me I didn't care where I was going as long as I escaped. Finding a bathroom far far away from that room I finally breathed unknowingly having held my breath. A big mirror on the wall mocked me. I was red, beat red, and growing even redder with embarrassment, wiping the saliva from my mouth and trying to calm the adrenaline I turned the shower directly on cold.

I looked down under the stream, wet clothes clinging to my body uncomfortably, my dick was still hard. It was such a miserable sight. I wish it was possible to drown in a shower.

A/N-

Anyway, there's a major problem with this story. It's the song. It's constantly stuck in my head, I've just unconsciously been bursting out "Sunshine, lollipops, and rainbows everything that's wonderful-" HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!