Notes

-IMPORTANT INFO NOTES (so I don't have to go on a rant to explain in the middle of the story)-

PLEASE READ FOR THE SAKE OF THE STORY.

There are two main types of Esper:

Manipulation Esper.

Ability Esper.

1. Manipulation Espers: This is the most common type of Esper. Manipulation Esper possesses the ability to control various elements such as fire, water, earth, and wind. The power and rank of a Manipulation Esper are determined by their level of control over a specific element, the duration of their manipulation, and the extent of their mastery over it. These Esper are classified into alphabetical ranks: A, B, C, and D.

A-ranked Manipulation Esper is the strongest among them. They possess immense power and can manipulate their element to the extent of altering weather patterns, causing substantial damage to the environment, and even growing their element.

B-ranked Manipulation Esper is also considered highly dangerous. Although their power is slightly lower than A-ranked Esper, they can still bring about changes in weather patterns and pose significant threats.

C-ranked Manipulation Esper have limited control over their element and cannot sustain manipulation for extended periods. Nevertheless, they are still capable of causing damage and destruction.

D-ranked Manipulation Esper is the lowest in terms of power. They inflict minimal damage, struggle to control their element for more than five minutes, and their level of mastery varies. They are usually captured for observation rather than being killed. Due to their limited ability to cause disturbances, individuals of this type can go unnoticed throughout their lives.

2. Ability Esper: This type of Esper is considered the rarest. Ability Esper does not have specific classifications but are generally categorized as A, B, C, or D based on their level of danger. They possess a wide range of abilities, including dual elements, dual abilities, telekinesis, mind control, flight/floating, animal characteristics, enhanced speed and strength, laser eyes, precognition, mind reading, and more. Additionally, complex element manipulation such as lightning/thunder, space, ice, light, dark, and even time manipulation falls under the category of Ability Esper.

P.S- Keep in mind that only a few dozen handfuls of these Esper are born at a time. Most of these Manipulation Esper and Ability Esper are from written down pasts. Little is still known about them.

A/N- I will be posting my own art on certain chapters