together

Dawson found me a little while after I calmed down. He sat next to me without a word.

"...how much did you witness..?" I asked not sure if I even wanted the answer at this point.

Dawson glanced at me and a smile broke onto his face, "Witness is a funny word. This isn't a court hearing."

I smiled already feeling myself blush, dammit.

Dawson folded his arms together, "Mostly all of it." So blunt was like a pellet to the chest. I coughed, "I'm sorry..." He turned sharply and leaned forward slightly, "I want to clear some things. Me, Rabby, and Aito are in a relationship. We discussed-"

"What!?" I all but shouted in shock standing up. All the times I saw them together up until now were immediately changed. Shuffled and deranged.

"They were talking about how cute you were"

"It's only a hug"

"Let me help you"

I covered my face. What what what what what whaaaatttt!!!!?

"Is it really such a plot twist?" Dawson seeing me react in such a way could only smile looking to want to laugh too.

"You guys...you guys are all together!?" I've been living in a house of three men in a gay poly-

"Yes," Dawson stood up grabbing my shoulders effectively getting me to uncover my face at the sight of his radiant handsomeness. "We want you do you want us?"

"That..." I blurted, "Sounds like a sales pitch-"

"Don't talk about how it sounded," Dawson realizing this finally showed a freaked-out kind of look. Like he was messing everything up. "So, so you aren't mad about earlier?" I blinked heart ramming against my ribcage.

"Mad? That was fucking hot."

Everything froze. We both stared wide-eyed at each other, the wind stopped, the birds shut up, and the Earth promptly removed itself.

"..."

"Geez I should have known you suck at this," Rabby's voice appeared behind me. I was turned by the shoulder, fuzzy hair prickling my forehead, and hot breath fanning my lips. I was so suddenly embraced and then kissed. Rabby's kiss had me melting, it was the perfect pace enough to cloud my head.

The looming suspicion of spies didn't dare to tickle my brain at the moment. His palms on my cheeks went into my hair. The mouth bending make out had me forgetting where I even was. Finally, we parted for breath and just when I was going to remove myself I was once again smothered by another of Rabby's kisses but this time rougher.

Wide eyed I glanced at Dawson who then glanced at me. With a sigh, Dawson yanked Rabby away, "You're such a horn dog Rabby."

I covered my mouth my cheeks probably red as an overripe tomato.

"So is it official then? A date???" I flinched hard when Aito yelled across the courtyard.

It's official, I'm going to die of heart problems.

They waited expectantly for my answer, I looked at all three men. "I've never been in any relationship especially not...three at the same time." I swallowed, knowing I'm definitely not going to decline this. I mean they're hot as fuck and somehow they like me too, at least attraction wise I'm not sure romantically if they did. My life changed so much in only a matter of days...and if it goes well I'm going to have boyfriends?

Aito got close enough and I instantly remembered the morning, gosh it's too embarrassing. Then Rabby who I now know is a dog in heat when stimulated. And then Dawson who I thought was just a wall but says funny things when nervous.