than

[M]

I wasn't the only one who grew weary of the movie, Rabby next to me was tense. I gulped and hid the fear closely inside trying to escape the film. I grimaced at the appearance of the doll, inside my mind I tried to get angry at the thing, calling it names like "sissy bitch," to make it less scary.

Rabby didn't have that reflex, observing subtle tremors that shook his shoulder which grazed mine. Aito was aware of this and took his hand with his own to hold. Suddenly a jump scare happened. Both me and Rabby inevitably broke character jumping up in shock. My heart rammed against my chest, we both looked at each other in alarm knowing were the only ones who get it. It was that silent sense of understanding.

At least I thought we were on the same track. But it was derailed when Rabby lowered his eyes upon my lips. He leaned close grabbing my hand with his free one, the other still held by Aito. I thought he was going to kiss me but instead, he leaned close to my ear, "Let's distract each other," the warmth caressed a sensitive location, and goosebumps went up my spine. Bewildered I searched Rabby's eyes in the flash of the tv I could see them only on me, "Veer" I whispered turning only to find...the kid passed out.

Did they put melatonin in his pizza? Who sleeps at the beginning of a movie!?

As I questioned reality Rabby started kissing my neck and sucking getting my full attention. I glanced at Aito seeing through the white screen flashes he was completely enamored by the horror film. I allowed Rabby to do his thing but he took too long to do what I wanted. So I pulled both his cheeks to my face giving him a kiss, a sweet one. Nothing too crazy and I definitely wasn't turned on or anything. I kissed once, pulled back, then kissed again. Rabby finally picked up the pace going for a more open kiss that had me lean against Dawson's shoulder. An arm snaked around my waist fingers digging into my hair with a tug.

"Naughty boys," Dawson breathed warm breath against my nape. A sharp pain followed and in shock realized he had bitten me. I groaned our kiss breaking in heavy hot puffs. The movie's noise was drowned out by our own desire and the flashes of the tv light held no grip of fear on me anymore. It was all turned into something spicier.

Rabby went in for another tongue knotting kiss, while Dawson gave me a light fluttery kiss on my cheek holding my nape with his hand.

I suddenly realized with a bright flash that Aito had crept his hands onto Rabby's jeans trying to unbutton them, the vibration of Rabby's groan traveled through our connected lips. It was beginning to get steamy and uncontrollable.

"Let's take this somewhere else," Dawson squeezed my side. Yeah, we really shouldn't be doing it here...

Rabby sighed but didn't seem to want to lose any of the haze we had built. He moved his hand up and abruptly the tv's glare disappeared but in the already pitch black it was a mystery what it might have been. But knowing Rabby's ability, it was certainly a portal.

The portal teleported us to their bedroom, I fell softly on the bedding, and without even getting a break Rabby pulled me close to him. My head began to get cloudy again looking up at him through the dark this time the light was dim, so I could see everything. My dick practically straining to be let free.

"Have you ever had sex before?" Aito questioned and they waited for my answer with open ears.

"No," I shook my head but was horny enough to not care where my dick was being placed or where dick would be placed. Aito pulled a dresser open getting two big bottles of lube, and several condoms from the looks of it. Rabby was pulled away by Dawson who gave him a kiss I hadn't yet had the pleasure of getting. "He needs someone smaller, do me instead unless you want me to do you?" Dawson voiced pulling his pants down. Rabby didn't complain, too far gone but with the push of Dawson's chest gave away their position for the night.