Chapter 1

Y/ns pov

"You're on the team" Coach yelled unessarily. I was a grinning ear from ear. Danny came over to sling a arm over my shoulder. "First girl on the lacrosse team in half a decade" he said proud. "Incorrect they let you on" I joked. I've been friends with Danny since the third grade, ever since I punched Stiles stilinski for saying his shoes were ugly, and when he told the other kids to stop pointing at the burns on my arms.

I had lied about how they had gone after a couple years saying they were surgically removed.

Then there was Jackson, I had befriended him soon after Danny. He and Danny had been freinds since kindergarden. When I didn't pull my punches Jackson did it for me, I could protect myself but Jackson always found a way to do it for me. He was an ass at time, like how he had recently dumped Lydia Martin for no real reason. But other then that he was the best.

I went to the girl locker room changing out the lacrosse kit I had been in and as soon as I got out now wearing my older brothers leather jacket and some blue jeans someone came and hugged me. "I knew you could do it, sorry I couldn't be there" Jackson said to me.

"Yeah you should be sorry" I chuckled. "There's a party at mine tonight, your coming right" he asked. "Sure" I told him. "Great, I've got to go to coach before he kicks me off the team" he told me and I waved him goodbye.

Of course I would be there, I had nowhere else to be.

Stiles pov

I stared up at the ceiling fan in my room lying on the floor as I heard Scott groaned again as he planted his face back on my bed as he call was once again not answered. "Where the actual hell could he be, and why isn't he answering?" Scott said lifting his head from the bed. "If we can't find Derek, who could? " I asked. "Derek, Derek, Derek, Derek, Hale, Hale, Hale, Hale... " Scott started saying walking round. "Hale..." I said in one breath. Then something hit my brain.

I stood up and ran to my bookshelf and began throwing stuff out till I found our middle school yearbook, I began flipping through as Scott came over to look over my shoulder, I found my page and let my finger slide down and I tapped on the name.

"You don't think?" Scott asked. "How many Hales do you know, plus she is a dick, like him" I told him. "If your right, she could know where he is" Scott said. "Where would she be now?" I asked. We thought for a secound "Jacksons party" Scott popped out. "So let's go" I said grabbing my coat and skidding down the hallway.

"Stiles!" he yelled back at me and I turned round walking back to the room. "What Scott?" I asked. "If your right, wouldn't thst make her a werewolf to".