Chapter 29

Y/ns pov

I had stolen a gasoline bottle from in the truck and began pouring it across the room all sense of logic was gone.

Derek was dead and I should be too.

Stiles' pov

It could not get worse, I had just pulled Scott to his senses and stopped him lighting himself on fire when Lydia let out a squeak of my mind.

I turned around and flames were bellowing out of the room Aiden and Y/n had been given.

"Crap," I said and I went in a mad dash towards the stairs, I knew Scott couldn't come in he was covered so much in gasoline that he would be a fire hazard himself if he entered.

I ran into the room, and felt the flames begin to attack my skin, I found her, her face was in a grimace of pain, the flames had begun to attack her, burning her skin but she didn't move.

"Y/n, we've got to go!" I yelled at her but she didn't even meet my eye, sitting on her bed. "Go Stiles, it's my time," she said softly.

"Not on my watch," I said and in seconds I had pulled her up into my arms and I ran out and back towards Scott, Allison and Lydia.

"This place is driving them all insane, it's making them suicidal," Lydia spoke and her voice sounded ghostly.

"You alright?" I asked Y/n as I placed her down on the ground.

"You should have left me there," she spoke, her voice was like the others, she hadn't snapped out of it.

"Y/n it's not your fault he's gone, it's Deucalion's fault, you're not to blame," I said to her.

"Let me try something," Allison said and she came over and slapped Y/n in the face.

"What the- Stiles don't even think about holding me back, that hunter bi-" Y/n began snapping back but she was interrupted by Coach walking out of his room and looking up at the room being engulfed in flames.

"I don't even wanna know, just get on the bus before I have to pay for something, " he sighed and they did as asked.

Y/ns pov

"You alright?" Isacc asked slipping into the seat beside me.

"Isacc, may I remind you that 24 hours ago you kissed another girl, in front of me, you need to back of all right," I hissed at him and I pressed my face against the window, the small burns on my skin were almost gone completely and I was happy for it.

Isacc went to go sit next to someone else and I turned to look at Stiles, he had a small burn on his left cheek. "Thank you," I mouthed to him and he smiled a bit.

"No problem," he mouthed back and I smiled at him.

My phone then rang and I picked it up.

"Hey y/n," a voice breathed, it was strained and the person was in pain.

"Derek," I replied shocked.