Chapter 15

Y/ns pov

Peter then looked down at his watch "Well would you look at the time, I better be off, I'll see you tomorrow" he said and with that he disappeared off. "Was this really necessary" Derek asked unable to move. I crouched down, "Yes, now we're even" I said to him. I stood back up "Hey I have another lacrosse game tomorrow, coach didn't kick me off the team after last time" I said to him as I walked away.

Issac was busy with Scott that night so he didn't come back leaving me to walk to school the next day. The day dragged on and when it ended I went straight for the changing rooms. As usual I was earned a lot of eye rolls and snickers by the cheerleaders. I was claimed to be not girly, weird and just unnatural. They would never say it to my face outside the locker room because of Jackson but I could hear them as I passed with my hearing. In the locker room it was thrown from here to there. "Hey Y/n, I think you forgot this" one said and chucked me something I caught it and read that it was men's body spray. There were snickers around and I rolled my eyes and dropped the can.

I changed to my kit quickly and I was first to leave. I trained with the others.  Scott showed me his new tattoo, Issac complementing my pass and Jackson shoving Issac obviously on purpose every so often. Finally the match began.

The other team scored and then I got the ball I ran up and passed to Issac who scored. I high fived him and I heard the snickers of the cheerleaders with my hearing. I then scored the next the ball just skimming the side of the goalies helmet and then Scott scored.

When the last five minutes arrived I saw Stiles retreat towards the lockers away from the bench he had been on the whole game. The match ended and we won, my first full lacrosse game. We whooped and hydrated ourselves until it was just the players left. Finally I retreated back to the changing room.

The last cheerleaders hung around snickering. I showered and then went for my clothes. They weren't there. Those skanky little... I went for my locker, my lacrosse kit was gone too. I was left with a towel. I routed around and found some spare pants and leggings and bra but no shirt. My hair was drenched. I pulled the towel wrapping it around my shoulders tightly as I stepped out of the room. I looked left and right and sighed it was silent.

I began walking but then the door for the boys locker room opened. I kept walking head down until someone called my name. "Stiles" I replied back at him. "What are you doing?" He asked refering to the towel wrapped around me. "The cheerleaders thought it would be funny to steal my clothes, I found some spare but I am missing a shirt" I told him. He disappeared back into the locker room for a minute, and for a second I thought he was going to get whoever was left in there to see what a fool I've been made. He returned and chucked me his lacrosse jersey "Thanks" I said and I pulled it on.

"Is Issac still here?" I asked. "He and Scott have still got whatever there doing" Stiles told me. "Great he has my car still" I sighed. "Ill drop you off" he sighed.