Chapter 4

Y/ns pov

I woke up and found I was chained up to the same electric fence my brother had been on. The lady called Kate smirked at me "So how the hell do you know me?" I asked a bit of blood dripping from my mouth that I hadn't realised was there.

"I used to swing it with your brother, I met you when you were eight" she told me. "You gave me a cookie, oh how times change" I said recalling the memory. "Yeah I guess, I realy wish I didnt have to do this, but you had to live through that fire" she sighed.

Realisation hit me like a brick "You, you set the fire" I said. "Wow, I guess Derek doesn't tell you everything" she chuckled. I yelled out in anger my claws appearing and eyes glowing it's unusual colour. She hit the button on the remote in her hand and the I was electrocuted, I screamed out. I fell weak in secounds and she chuckled again "Where you ever told why your eyes turn that colour?" she asked. I shook my head trying to blink out of my dissyness. "Wow your brother realy doesn't tell you anything, I'm going to be nice and let the remote only eletrcute you every 15 minutes bu-bye" she chuckled before going away.

Scott's pov

"Allison told where the other passage is but it's heavily guarded" I told them. "Ok then me and you will take out the guards and Stiles you get Y/n" Derek said. "And what if say perhaps Gerad or Kate is there with her" Stiles ask. "Hit them with your bat" Derek said. "Great" Stiles said sarasticly.

Y/ns pov

Two days it's been from what I could guess. My phone which was across the room kept buzzing, probaly Jackson and Danny. I'm suprised Kate hadn't killed me yet, she just seemed to be getting kicks out of using her different weapondary on me. I had several nails in my stomach from a wooden bat with nails that stabbed into a purse when it was struck on them. And a few bullets. With not being able to take them out I was unable to heal I was slowly bleeding out, either that would kill me or her.

I closed my eyes after I was eletrcuted by the repetitive torture. Maybe if I just let myself slip away it would be painless. "Y/n hey" someone said and I opened my eyes. "Great I'm in hell" I murmed my eyes focusing. "I would leave you here if it wasnt for your brother" Stiles said as he began untiying me. He undid the foot ones and then hands so that I fell into him, he caught me and then said "Ok let's go" he said letting go and I fell.

"Why aren't you..." he trailed off seeing the new blood smeared on the floor, I began to try and pull out the bullets and nails, finnaly they were all out and I began to heal. "Can we go, like now?" Stiles asked. "I can bearly walk with this, I need it to heal a bit" I told him. "God, " he sighed "Hold this" he said passing me the bat in his hands and then he picked me up and began walking out. "Your face looks great" I said looking at the bruising and he rolled his eyes.