0: THE BEGINNING OF LOVE AND HART

JACE NORMAN AS HENRY HART / KID DANGER

ANNA CATHCART AS LAUREL LOVE

LOVE ALONE BY KATELYN TARVER; "it's on the line, i've waited for a sign, i see it in your eyes

LOVE ALONE BY KATELYN TARVER; "it's on the line, i've waited for a sign, i see it in your eyes. i know you really feel the same."

F.E.E.L. G.O.O.D. BY R5; "i wanna know all of the secrets you hide, oh oh. lay by my side. i'm only living when you're here in my life, and now you're leaving."

SAY IT CAUSE I KNOW IT BY SHANE HARPER; "no city lights surrounding, just us and the stars. don't need no complications or keep you in the dark."

10/10 BY TROYE SIVAN; "there will be dark days, ooh, swear that they'll be short. there will be good days, ooh, there'll be so many more."

MUST BE LOVE BY NIALL HORAN; "i'm a specialist at overthinkin' everything. i'll tell you all about it if you have the time. i've become a mastermind at goin' and vanishin' until i feel as empty as this bottle of wine. oh, if i'm bein' honest, i find it so hard to just keep it simple and follow my heart."

ONE GOOD REASON BY HUNTER HAYES; "all your little bad habits should've drove me crazy, and I fell for every little thing and tryin' to forget ain't easy."

HEART BY FLY BY MIDNIGHT; "staring up at the chandelier, tryna figure out how i landed here."

WE HAVEN'T LOOK AT OUR PHONES BY JAKE SCOTT; "if you see what i'm seeing, feel what i'm feeling, 'cause baby i just noticed that we haven't looked at our phones."

THINGS BY MAGGIE LINDEMANN; "you make me feel safer with every word you say. you give me the whole world. i open up to you."

MUSEUM BY RENFORSHORT; "all my friends just wanna talk that shit. i don't really want no part of it. i would rather take another hit. spend my day at the museum."

BE MYSELF BY WHY DON'T WE; "where do i start? all these thoughts inside my head collide and i decide i'm stayin' in tonight. they say, 'follow your heart,' but it's beating uncontrollably, i can't hear what it's tellin' me this time."

ANYONE ELSE BUT YOU BY LANA CONDOR AND ANTHONY DE LA TORRE; "i know better than to promise forever, but i don't want, i don't want anyone еlse but you."

DISCONNECTED BY 5 SECONDS OF SUMMER; "turn off the radio, those late-night tv shows. hang up the telephone and just be here with me."

NOT EVEN IN MY DREAMS BY GUNNAR; "all that i'd ever need is lying beside me, baby. why, why would i give that away?"

OFF MY FEET BY PIA MIA; "lose my breath when you look my way. baby, i never know i could feel this way."

THE EDGES BY CATHERINE MCGRATH; "you are the edges where everything ends and it begins. you are the edges and we're gonna fill this whole thing in."

FEEL THE LOVE BY RIKER LYNCH; "we gotta live for now or never, stay young forever. sometimes the universe is right. with every breath a chancе is wasted if you don't chase it."

SUPERHERO BY ROSS LYNCH; "it's okay to let it go, you don't have to be so brave. take a chance if someone else is gonna sweep in and save the day."

AMAZING BY BIG TIME RUSH; "she lives in the now even if it's not forever. so, girl take a bow, you've won my heart. cause she knows that I'm falling fast."

GIRLFRIEND BY MAX & HARVEY; "look what you're doing to me, you got me caught in your heat. and girl you're making me weak. never been jealous but with you I'm a freak."

ALL YOUR EXES BY JULIA MICHAELS; "i wanna live in a world where there's no exes at all, like you were waiting for me to be the first thing you fall for."

LOOK UP BY THE BAND CAMINO; "back and forth, i'm stuck, is human nature all synonymous? is this a carbon copy of my consciousness? wish my social status could remain anonymous 'cause i'm tired of hangin' on to everything that holds me back from knowin' what i really am."

CLICK BY JAKE MILLER; "so i will keep waiting and i will be patient 'cause i know that one day it's all gonna click. i'm so close to breaking, 'cause nothing is changin' but i know that i've come too far just to quit."

THINGS WE DO FOR LOVE BY MADISON BEER; "you turned me into someone that i hate, can't contain my emotions no more. but why should i be contained when you are the same?"

HAPPY BY HERE AT LAST; "just come with mе, you've got nothing to lose. we can get high with the stars, dance on the tables, breaking every rule. baby, just follow your heart."

FEELINGS BY SHY MARTIN; "yeah, maybe we lost it, broke it, pushed it too hard. maybe we'll leave it here tonight, but i think in the morning, i'll miss you."

I WANNA KNOW WHAT IT'S LIKE BY LAURA MARANO; "honestly, i'm just too curious. my mind's out of control, a daydream never felt so serious."

LOVE ON YOU. BY OLIVIA HOLT; "and out out out of the blue, yeah, you call me up, say we're through."

ALL I WANTED BY AVRIL LAVIGNE FEAT. MARK HOPPUS; "all i wanted was you, let's do whatever it takes. me and you, we can't lose, i'll take you away from here, from the city that never loved you, from the town i always hated."

SPACE FOR YOU BY AVENUE BEAT; "i like your jokes, i like your face. i love every way that you say my name. you're so cute and you're so smooth, think i could get used to you."

LAUREL BY BETWEEN FRIENDS; "i never thought that you would tell me things you did on the side, but now i'm falling on our old street, you're the one on my mind. but do they care, do they care like i do? maybe you can change your mind, too."

LUCKY DAY BY STELA COLE; "making a wish while you keep your eyes closed. have anything, have it your way."

ps. i'm going to be using some episodes from season four and season five (starting with diamonds are for heather and ending with broken armed and dangerous).

pps. i also hope you like long chapters lol since this is going to have pretty long chapters.

Rights belong to Nickelodeon and the creators of Henry Danger. I only own Laurel Love, her friends, and her story.