Prologue

/5 months after the incident/

The A-team is in a panic because Kali is missing. They just went out to get some food but when they came back, Kali is not in the room.

"The fuck happened, Brye!?" Zed exclaimed.

"Calm down, Zed. We will find her," CC said.

Then, one of the security of the hospital came, "We found her. She's on the rooftop," the security said then excused himself.

"Wait! Let me be the one to talk to her," CC said stopping the others from going.

***

On the rooftop, Kali is standing near the railings. She felt a presence behind her.

"Why?"

"Kali,"

"Why didn't you tell me?" Kali asked.

"All of you knew but why did all of you decide to keep it from me?" Kali added.

"We thought it was the best thing to do," CC said.

Kali chuckled. The wind blew and it was chilly.

"Sis, let's go back to your room, hm? It's bad for you to stay here with this cold weather," CC said.

"I don't know anymore what's good or bad for me," she answered.

"Kali~"

"He promised me, C. He promised he will be there when I woke up. But he lied. He left me," Kali said as she faced CC.

Her eyes are glistening with unshed tears.

"He needs to," CC said. She's trying to keep her emotions at bay.

"I understand that. But-" she couldn't continue and cry.

She slumped to the ground and CC went to her and hugs her.

"He's gone, CC. He's gone," Kali keeps on saying.

"Shh, calm down, sis. He's not gone. His heart is with you. He's alive in you and Kith will be sad if you cry like this," CC said.

"How could he do this to me, C?"

"He loves you so much," CC said as she tightened her hold on her.

"Let's get you inside, huh? You're shivering," she added.

CC helps her to stand but she fainted.

"Fuck!"

Here you go

Here you go...Chapter 1 will be up next Wednesday. Then, a special chapter will be up again these coming days. Don't know when exactly. Since I am still working on it.