21.

"Boss, her security doubled," a man said.

"Then we need to come up with something to get that brat," Ching said.

"Why? Your charm isn't effective?" Shiena teased.

Ching smirked, "Just how your bitchiness didn't work?"

"Asshole," Shiena said.

"Anyway, if we can't get her, we need someone to do it for us," Ching said.

"Hmm, I know who can do that," Shiena said.

"Then work on it. I'm going out first. Need to clean something," Ching said standing up.

"You're going down, Kalina," Shiena said.

***

Weeks after, Kali is at SMC for her check-up. She's also decided to visit CC after. She's waiting for her at the latter's office.

CC smiled seeing her visitor.
"Hello, sister-in-law," she said.

Kali stands up and hugs her. "How are you?"

"I'm doing great. How's the preparation?" CC asked.

"Tiring but fun," Kali answered.

CC nodded, "What about your check-up?" she asked.

Kali smiled. "All good. The results are good. Your brother's heart is really compatible with me,"

"That's great! You don't need to do check-ups now," CC said.

Kali chuckled, "I told you guys that I am fine. But you all wanted me to do this,"

"Well, you can't blame us. You fainted two days ago," CC said.

"I'm just exhausted but your brother overreacted. Between him and me, he's the one who needed follow-up check-ups," Kali said.

"Uhm. But his treatment is completed, right?" CC asked.

"Yes. The last shot was last week. But that man is stubborn. I told him he still needs to be monitored but he always insisted that he doesn't need it and he's cured already," Kali said.

CC chuckled, "That's how he is,"

Kali shook her head. She stayed there more before she needed to go back.

At the parking lot, she feels odd. Like she's being watched. She gets inside the car and called her bodyguard.

"Status,"

"10 o'clock behind the pillar," the elite answered her.

"Who?"

"Lyndon," the elite answered again.

She sighed. "Let him be," she said before cutting the call and driving away.

"I'll have you no matter what," Lyndon uttered watching the car speeding away.

He was about to leave when he got a call from an unknown number.

"Who's this?" He said upon answering.

"Come to this café if you want to get Kali for yourself,"

Then the call ended. Lyndon, check the location and it's near. He decided to give it a shot.

Entering the café, Lyndon is looking around. Then his eyes landed on a woman who is smirking at him. He walks to where the lady is and took a seat.

"Lyndon, right?" The lady asked smiling.

"And you are?" he asked back.

"Shiena,"

Lyndon raised his left eyebrow. "What do you want?"