19.

It was the weekend and the couple planned to just lay on their bed all day. But their families have different plans for them.

It was a little past lunch and they are sleeping and got interrupted by the continuous ringing of the doorbell.

"Who the hell dared to disturb my sleep?" Kith grumbled as he get off of the bed.

Kali just stirred. She's still tired from all her surgeries yesterday.

"Stop abusing the doorbell whoever the fuck you are!" Kith exclaimed approaching the door.

"What?!" He asked upon opening the door.

The grinning faces of his brothers grace his vision. He looks at them with his unpleased look and lets them in.

"You guys know that you can just get in, right?" He said.

"Yup. But besh is here too. We don't want to witness something..." Bhoi said while making a kissy face.

Kith rolled his eyes. "So, what brings you three here? Where's CC?" he asked.

"Well, it's just us boys. And to answer your first question, we need your help," Zy said.

Kith frowned, "What help?"

"We need new suits and we need your suggestions," Jer said.

"Suits for what? What's the occasion?" Kith asked.

"Just tell him the truth," Bhoi told Zy and Jer.

Kith crossed his legs and arms and leaned on the sofa.

Zy sighed, "Fine. The truth is, Mom, wants us to have a formal dinner with the Nightwish tonight," Zy said.

"It's just dinner. You can just directly say that," Kith said. The three shrugged.

"We have a hunch that this is not an ordinary formal dinner," Bhoi said.

"And why is that?" Kith asked.

"Well, we are thinking that mom will ask Mr. Nightwish's permission to marry off Kali to you," Jer said.

Kith can't believe what he heard.

"She could have asked me first," he said chuckling.

"Well, she wanted to make Kali her official daughter-in-law. Also, she's eager to have another grandchild, especially from her firstborn," Jer stated.

Kith sighed, "Fine. Let me wake up Kali first. She doesn't like waking up without me beside her,"

His brothers understand the reason why. But the moment he stands up, he heard Kali's voice calling him.

"Babe, where are- Oh, hi guys!" She said seeing the three. They greeted her back.

"Besh, we will just borrow Kith for a while if that's okay," Bhoi said.

"Actually, I got a call from CC. She asked me to help her with something," Kali said.

"Help with what?" Kith asked.

"I'm not sure. But she said that the girls will be there too," Kali said.

"Ah, that's great. Do you want me to drive you there?" Kith asked.

"No need, babe. She will pick me up in an hour," she said.

"Okay. Then I'll go change first so I and these kids can go," Kith told her.

Then after changing, Kith and his brothers left first and Kali was picked up as planned.

***
As the boys headed to their mall with the car that is driving by Bhoi, Zy started a small conversation.