14.

"Aish! Where in the hell did she go?" Ajani mumbled.

"Who?" A voice startled him.

"Kith!" Aji exclaimed.

"What's wrong?" Kith asked.

Sighing, "She's nowhere to be found. I woke up and she already left but she's not here too," Aji said.

Kith is thinking for a moment.

"Do you think she went to Marsabit?" Ajani asked. "But the flower will be here in two days," Aji added.

"Don't worry, I think I know where she could be," Kith said.

"Really!? Please bring her back. We have rounds to do," Ajani said.

"About that, I will call CC to help out," Kith said. Ajani thanked him and Kith left.

***

Kith arrived at the cabin. He saw Kali's bike.

"I knew you will be here. What's in your mind now, babe?" He said getting out of the car.

Kali is at the back of the cabin.

He took a sit on the other chair

"Is something bothering you, babe?" Kith asked.

"Truth. I want to know what happened. I want to move forward but I can't. The past is holding us back," Kali said.

"What do you want to know, babe?" Kith asked.

"Everything. I want to know what happened to you. Why did you give up your heart and put your life at risk for me?" Kali said.

Kith holds her hands, "Babe, I did all of that because I love you,"

"I know that but-

"Shh, I will tell you everything..."

Kith paused and took something from his pocket.

"Here. All the answers are here. You can watch it inside and I will be here," Kith said handing a USB.

Kali went inside and plugged the USB into the television. She's so nervous about what she's going to see.

She plays the first video. Kith's bruised face came into her view.

"Hi, babe. Sorry, for breaking my promise. I intend to go back after I got treated but news came that something happened to you...

I know what I will do will break you and you might hate me but I will not regret it. Sorry that I took the liberty to decide. I won't let anything bad happen to you," Kith said.

Then Hope came into the view.

"Hi, Kali~ it's aunt Hope. I hope you still remember me. Please don't get mad at my son. But don't worry, I will do my best to keep him alive with the help of your research. I will explain more later but for now, we need to extract his heart to save you," Hope said and the video was cut.