18.

"What the fuck is he doing there?!" Kith exclaimed

"What is it, bro?" Bhoi asked.

"Babe, stay away from that fucker," he told Kali.

"I'll call you back," Kali said ending the call.

"Damn it!" Kith exclaimed.

"What's going on?!" Bhoi asked again.

Kith is restless. "That bastard Ching is there!" Kith exclaimed.

"At Jeju?" Bhoi asked.

"Yes. What does he want with Kali?!" Kith said.

"To get you," Zy said.

"I swear I will kill him if he lays a finger on her," Kith said clenching his jaw.

"Relax, bro. Kali can handle him," Jer said.

Kith rubs his face in frustration.

***
Back at Jeju

"What do you want?" Kali asked making sure that Ching will see that she was not interested.

"Your speech was amazing. I didn't know that a high-class heiress of the Nightwish Empire was looking out for the employees. You impressed me," Ching said

"You didn't answer my question. What do you want?" Kali said.

Ching chuckled, "Can I invite you for coffee?"

"I don't drink coffee with strangers. Excuse me," Kali said and starts walking past him.

Ching pulled Kali's arms towards him and Kali glared at him.

"Oops, sorry. Did I hurt you? I just want to have coffee with you and discuss some business," Ching said.

Kali crossed her arms, "Is this how you deal with your prospects?"

"Sorry, your highness. Can we start over?" Ching said. He's irritated inside.

Kali smiled and Ching thought he was one step toward his plan.

"Sorry, peasant, but you already lost your chance," she said smiling.

She turned around and her face hardened. Ching couldn't say anything because Kali left without giving him a chance to talk.

When he tried to follow, Kali's bodyguards blocked him. He raised his hands and the guards warned him before leaving.

"You'll regret this day. You and that boyfriend of yours," Ching smirked.

***

Kali arrived at her hotel room. Her hands are trembling due to the itch of wanting to kill that Ching Tsu.

When she was calm, she dialed Kith's number. After just one ring, Kith answered already.

"Babe! Are you okay? Did he hurt you? I swear if he did something to you-