20.

As the engagement of Kith and Kali is made public, their enemies start planning how they can get what they want from them.

Shiena and her husband came up with a plan to kidnap Kali. Ching suggested doing it because he knows it will hurt Kith and he planned to kill him too.

Shiena agreed because it was in her favor. For her, if Kali is gone, she can get Kith back. But she needs to be careful not to make Ching suspicious of her. And when Kali is gone, she can start her plan of killing her husband too.

***

At a café near the WK clinic, Kali decided to chill. She took a seat at the corner after ordering. While waiting for her order, she checks the patients' data on her phone. Then, someone took the liberty to sit on the chair across her.

Kali looked up and see Ching smiling at her. She looked around to see if there are vacant seats and when she found one, she stood up and shifted. Ching chuckled at her actions.

He followed her and did the same. Kali stopped what she was doing and look straight at Ching. Her orders were served and Kali waited for the waiter to leave before she speaks.

"I'll only say this once, leave," Kali said.

"Why are you so elusive towards me?" Ching asked with his chin resting on his palm.

"Because I don't like you," Kali answered.

"Aw. I just wanted us to be friends," he said feigning sadness.

"Again, I don't like you. So, if you have nothing else to say, please leave. You're disturbing me,"

Kali's rugged remarks made Ching angry. He grabbed Kali's wrist harshly.

"Listen here, I don't like your attitude. I just wanted to talk and get to know each other but you're being difficult," he said as he tightened his grip on her wrist.

Kali smirks, "So this is you when you got rejected. Why? Was your ego hurt?" she taunts him.

Ching gritted his teeth and was about to hit her but Kali stood up and splash her drinks on his face. It made him lose his hold on her.

"You!" He's about to retort back but he stopped seeing Kali pointing the knife at him.

"I dare you. Go on. Try and hit me and you'll see what I'm capable of," she warned.

Kali's two bodyguards show up and stand beside her. Ching chuckled.

"You're tough because you got dogs with you," he mocked.

Kali chuckles, "Oh, believe me, with or without them, I am like this. And you have no right to call them that when you are just a flea. And curve this in your brain, I will never let any low-life like you, hurt me," she said then she lifts her bruised wrist.

"This? I will let it pass since I'm still being nice. But the next time you touch me, I will cut the hand that you'll use. And FYI, I'm not bluffing," she added threatening Ching.

Ching scoffed, "We'll see about that, princess," he said then he left.

Kali is watching him till he disappeared.

"Bring it on, fucker," she mumbles.

"Don't tell this to anyone. Especially to my fiance," she ordered. The elites bow and went back to their posts.

***

At the WK clinic, Kali is waiting for Kith. They have a meeting with the wedding planner along with their moms.

She's unconsciously rubbing her wrist. Ajani asked her if she was okay. But before she can answer...

"What happened to that?" Kith's voice startled them.

"Oh, it's nothing," Kali said.

"It doesn't look like nothing," Kith said holding Kali's hand gently.

"I promise, it's nothing. I just slipped earlier and hurt my wrist," Kali said hoping that Kith will believe. She doesn't want his mood to turn sour.

"Really? Look straight into my eyes and tell me that it is nothing," Kith dared.

Kali sighed, "Fine. It wasn't," she admitted.

"Then tell me what happened," Kith said.

"Can we let it go? Our moms are waiting," she said.

"No, tell me what happened first, then we will go," Kith demanded.

"I promise I will tell you but after our appointment," Kali said.

"What's the difference between now and later? Fine, stubborn lady," Kith sighed.

"I just don't want you to get mad and ruin your mood. Anyways, let's go," Kali said while pushing Kith gently out of her office.

"Whatever you say," Kith said and kissed Kali's wrist before they go.

**
They arrived at the Stark mansion and the planner is already there. After greeting their moms, they start right away.

Their wedding is in less than four months. The two wanted it to be intimate with only families and close friends.

For the theme, they decided to go for a forest-themed wedding. Then they fixed their schedules for food tasting and the fitting of their suit and gown.

After the meeting, Kith excused themselves and took Kali to his room.

"Babe, you promise, right? Now tell me," Kith said reminding her.

Kali sat on his bed, "It was Ching,"

"You saw him again?! Where?! I should've killed that bastard a long time ago!" Kith said angrily.

Kali sighed, "He just showed up at the café earlier. I think I provoked him that's why he lost control resulting in this," Kali shows her wrist.

"Even so, he shouldn't do that to you! What the fuck does he want this time?!" Kith exclaimed.

Kali shrugged, "He said he wanted to make friends. But I rejected him,"

"Friends? Why you?' Kith asked.

"I don't know. Maybe to get you?" She answered.

"That fucker wants to use you against me," Kith said.

"Uhm. But I won't let him. So, my dear soon-to-be husband, relax. Hm?" Kali said hugging him.

"How can I relax with that? Can I add security with you and also in your clinic?" Kith said hugging her back.

Kali kissed his cheek, "Whatever that will help you feel at ease, I'm fine with it," she said.

"Good. It's settled," Kith hugged her tighter.

Kali giggled. "My hubby is so cute,"

"Me? Cute? I'm handsome," Kith said.

"Also, I like the sound of you calling me hubby," he added.

"Should I start calling you that?" Kali asked.

"Call me whatever you want, wifey," Kith said before claiming her lips.

The two stayed at the mansion till dinner before they went back home. They will stay at Kali's house this time.

 They will stay at Kali's house this time

Thank you and sorry for the errors.