2.

A week had passed and Kali is still undecided if she will come back or not. Right now, she is having a break time along with the other doctors when Ajani came running.

"Alizeti!"

"What is it? Why are you running?" Kali asked as she stand up.

"Come quick," Ajani said pulling her.

"What's happening?" one of the doctors asked.

"Grandma-" 

With that word, Kali didn't wait for him to finish and rushed to grandma's house. What she saw infuriates her. Angry is an understatement. Grandma is lying on the ground with a bleeding head. Ajani brought the kit bag with him before he ran after Kali. 

Kali hurriedly checks her and she breathes in relief that there's no other serious injury.

"Aji, call the ambulance," she said.

"I already did on my way to you earlier but they said they can't send it because there's no driver," Ajani said.

Kali snapped her head to him, "The fuck they are saying? This is an emergency!" she spats angrily.

"I know. But that's how it is here. They prioritize the rich," Ajani said sadly.

Kali is about to burst. "They want money? I'll give them what they want before I crush them," 

She said making the others confused except Ajani. He has a hunch that Kali is not an ordinary doctor.

"Call the hospital. I will talk to them," Kali said.

Grandma is being treated by the other doctors. Ajani passed the phone to Kali.

"We need a helicopter here at Marsabit, now," she said sternly.

"Under whose request?" the man on the other line said with a hint of mockery.

"Nightwish. Kalina Nightwish," 

The other line went silent and the doctors she was with gasped. They didn't know that the doctor they are working with is none other than the genius doctor that everyone dreamed of working with. They haven't seen her face before because Kali made sure that no picture of her will circulate. 

"Fucking send it now before I crush all of you there!" Kali yelled before ending the call.

She then turned around to check grandma. "How is she?" she asked.

"She needs to be transferred fast before it's too late," Dr. Jack said.

"I swear if they didn't send that damn helicopter, I will burn them all," Kali uttered.

Fortunately, the helicopter arrived in less than fifteen minutes. 

"Dr. Jack, Ajani, come with me and assist me. Dr. Lian, will you be fine here?" she asked

"Yes. Go on and help grandma. The other doctors can help me," the doctor answered.

Kali nodded and they left. She told the hospital to prepare the OR beforehand.

"Dr. Nightwi-

"Fuck off!" she said bumping the deputy director of the hospital.

She will make sure that they will have her peace of mind later after she saves grandma. The operation took 3 hours. It's only the three of them who operate grandma. Grandma lost a lot of blood but fortunately, she's out of danger.

It's time to face her wrath. She, Ajani, and Dr. Jack entered the conference room of the hospital. All the department heads are also there.

"Dr. Nightwish-