12.

The next day at lunchtime, all of them decided to invade Kali's office. The rest of Kith's siblings and her team learned what happened.

"Don't you guys have no work to do?" Kali asked.

They ignored her and continue eating while talking.

Kali shook her head and was about to resume her work when a hand took the papers and placed them aside.

She looked up and it was Kith. He grabs her hand and makes her stand up.

"Eat first, babe," he said as he made her sit with the others.

Kali didn't argue and starts eating. The gang smiled secretly.

Kith is just watching her eat and when there's something at the corner of Kali's lips, he's wiping it and it made the latter blush.

"Oh! I remember I have a question," CC exclaimed.

All eyes turned to her.

"I heard you doubled the dosage?" She asked Kali.

"Just the one that helps the heart to pump blood better," Kali answered.

CC nodded. "If it doubled, he will be fine?"

"For now. We still need to change it," Kali said.

"Why change it if it's working?" Zy asked.

"Because it's not suitable with the other components. For now, it's safe," It was Ajani who answered.

"Then, what and where are we going to get the alternative ingredient?" Bhoi asked.

"The question is, is there an alternative?" Jer chirped in.

They glanced at each other before turning to Kali who resumed eating a while ago.

Kali noticed the silence and lifts her head.

"What?" She asked confused.

'They are asking if there's an alternative for my serum, babe," Kith said chuckling.

"Oh, that," Kali put her utensils down.

They leaned closer, waiting. Kali chuckled.

"There is," she said.

"There is?!"

"Really?!"

They all asked in excitement.

"Yep," Kali confirmed.

"What is it?"

"Where is it?"

"How do you find it?"

"Do you have-

"Hey, hey, kids! Calm down. Let her speak first," Kith toned them down.

They all shut up and waited like obedient kids.

"Okay, dad," Bhoi said.

Kith glared at him before turning to Kali.

"You can speak now, mommy," he said grinning making the rest coo and Kali's eyes widened.

She stands up and pointed at the door.

"Out! I want everyone out!" She said.

They got shocked and thought they offended her with the joke.

"K," Zed called.

"This is adults' talk. No kids allowed. Mom and Dad are gonna talk," she said.

Their eyes went wide before it sink in. They start teasing them. Kith coughed to cover his shock.