22. 🔞

When Kali and Jani landed, the latter received a text and told Kali that he needs to go somewhere. The sun is about to rise when she arrived home.

She entered her room only to get shocked to see Kith sitting on her bed, staring at her. She gulped knowing that she was in trouble.

"B-babe-

She stopped talking when Kith stands up.

"You're one naughty girl, baby," Kith said as he starts walking toward her.

They are now standing face to face. Kith slowly raises his hand and Kali is following his movement with her eyes. She closed her eyes when Kith's fingers landed on her face.

Her breath hitched as she feels his fingertips brush her face.

"Going on a mission without telling me, huh?" he asked calmly while caressing Kali's cheek.

He then chuckled, "You think, I wouldn't know your little escapade?"

His touches are sending shivers to Kali's spine.

"Well, you thought wrong, baby. And with that, you need to be punished," Kith said with their lips brushing with each other.

Before Kali can reply, Kith claims her lips. He's kissing her aggressively. Kali couldn't react right away because of shock.

"Kith~" she called out when Kith leaves her mouth to go down to her neck.

"Ahh~" she bit her lips to control her moans.

Kith stopped assaulting her neck and look at her.

"You'll hurt yourself if you keep doing that," he said.

"H-huh?" Kali asked disoriented.

Kith chuckled and run his thumb on the corner of her mouth.

"Moan as loud as you want, baby. We're alone here. Besides, I'm sure you can't hold back. And remember, you are being punished," he said with his signature smirk, devilishly handsome.

Kali nodded lost in his eyes. She yelped when Kith lifted her, making her cling her legs around his waist. Before she can utter a word, Kith captures her lips again.

He lays her down on her back on the bed slowly without breaking the kiss. He earned a moan when he bit Kali's upper lip. He took the chance to enter his tongue.

The two continue kissing like there's no tomorrow. Kali whines when Kith pulled away. He is smirking at her. He unbuttoned Kali's pants and pulled them down together with her undies.

Kith licks his lips at the sight. He slowly took off his shirt. Kali prompt up to unbutton Kith's pants but she was pushed down.

"Nah-uh," Kith waves his forefinger.

He then did it himself without leaving his gaze on her. Kali squirms watching him. She didn't back down and stares at him too.

Kith opens her legs and is now fully naked in between. Running his palms on her thighs, Kali couldn't help but released a breathy moan.

"Fuck, babe, just- Aahhnnn~"

She moans when Kith suddenly runs his middle finger at her crack and was about to hold his hand but Kith caught her hands and pinned them above her head with his left hand.

"You're saying something, baby?" Kith asked teasingly as he continue playing her down.

Kali glares at him and it just makes him grin more. Kali inhaled as Kith's finger enter her.

"You're liking it, I see. You're wet already, my dear fiancee," Kith said as he slides his finger in and out painstakingly slowly.

"Shut up and fuck me already," she demanded while clenching her jaw.