4.

It's time for Kali to return to her country but before that, she needs to do something first.

"Where did she go?" A man said.

"Here,"

The man was startled to hear a voice behind her.

"Q-quee-"

"Shut it," she said and the man lowered his head.

"Who sent you? Addressing me like that means you know about Elixir. So tell me, is it the Emperor or Joker? And don't you dare lie," She asked calmly but coldly.

"It's the E-emperor," the man admitted.

Kali scoffed. Her hunch is correct that someone was there that night on her birthday.

She raised her hand to fix her hair but the man thought she was going to hit her and flinched. His action made Kali shake her head.

"Listen here, I want you to call my father and tell him I figured that I was being followed and disappear again. Got it? If you dare to tell him that we talked, I will have no choice but to kill you. Understand?" Kali said.

The man nodded and hurriedly do as she say.

"Very good. Now, go back to where you came from. I have a plane to fly," she said grinning.

The man breathes in relief. "Damn, she's scarier than the emperor," the man shivered.

Kali arrived at the private hangar and she scoffed at seeing someone.

"Why am I not surprised? No wonder you didn't show up earlier," she said.

"Well, I need to wake up early to get here first,"

Kali nodded and frown when she saw something behind the man.

"What are those, Aji?" She asked

"I thought you are a genius, these are my bags," Ajani teased.

Kali glared at her, "Answer me while I'm asking nicely, Aji boy,"

Ajani chuckled nervously, "I want to go with you,"

Kali knew that at the sight of the bags but she wanted to hear it from him.

"Are you sure? Or you just want to make sure I will not crash your plane?" Kali teased.

"Oh, come on, Kalina~

"Aish! I told you not to call me that," Kali pouts.

Ajani chuckled and walks toward her.

"Stop pouting, let's go," he said dragging her.

"Fine, fine, carry my bags, peasant," she said and they laugh.

During the flight, Ajani asked Kali about herself. Kali trusts him so she told him who she really is.

"Wow, I didn't know that you are actually a leader of a mafia," he said.

"Sorry for keeping it from you," Kali said.

"Oh, it's okay. I will do the same if I were you," he shrugged.

"But, when we landed, what are your plans? Are you going back to them? They will know once you did that," Ajani said.

Kali smirked at him. "Don't worry, I got it covered,"

***

After hours of flight, they landed at a private hanger.

"Aji, you can call me Kali or Alizeti. Whichever you are comfortable with," Kali said.