5.

Three days after Kali returned, she decided to visit the city. Wearing black skinny jeans, a black tank top, and her black leather jacket, she heads out with her bike.

First, she went to a salon at the mall. She changed her hair to a wavy bob cut and turned it into platinum blonde. After getting her hair done, she went to a café.

After placing her order and waiting for it, her eyes wandered around the shop. Her eyes found a four-year-old boy that is staring at her.

She walked toward him and the little boy smiled at her. She looks around before bending down to the kid's level.

"Hi," she greeted smiling.

"Hello," the kid answered with his toothy smile.

"Where are your parents?" Kali asked.

"Mommy went to the CR and dad went outside to call someone," the boy answered.

Kali nodded and ruffled the boy's hair.

"Strawberries N' Cream for Zet!"

"Oh, that's me," she said and pinched the boy's cheek before turning around.

"But, you're Aunt Kali,"

Kali turned around and make shush sign and wave her hand goodbye.

She wears her sunglasses back and gets her order and left. She bumped into someone. She just bows a little to apologize.

"Are you guys ready?" The man asked his wife and son.

"Why?" He asked looking at his bothered wife.

His kid pointed outside and saw the woman he bumped into driving away with her bike.

"Did she do something to you, Dave?" The man is none other than Zy. Dave shook his head.

"He said that woman is his aunt Kali," Leng told her husband.

Hearing that, Zy's head snapped outside.

"T-that's Kali?" he asked pointing outside.

Dave only smiled at his father. Zy kneeled and grabbed his son's shoulders.

"Son, tell me. Was that woman your aunt Kali?" He asked.

Dave puts his forefinger on his lips, "Shh,"

"Fuck," he mumbled.

"We need to be sure, hun," Leng said.

Zy bit his thumbnail before snapping his fingers. He then went to the counter.

"Uhm, excuse me, can I ask about the lady a while ago, what's the name she gave?" Zy asked.

The staff is hesitating to answer him.

"I meant no harm. You see, I am a police officer. I am looking for this woman for the last two years, I just need her name to see if it was really her," Zy said.

Before the staff can answer, the manager came forward and asked what was going on. Zy repeated what he said earlier.

"Is she some sort of criminal?" The manager asked in worry.

"Yes. She took my brother's heart and run away," Zy said confusing the café staff. Leng shook her head.

"Ahh~ I understand," the manager smiled and turn to his staff and asked the name.

"Her name is Zet," the staff said.

"Zet? Are you sure it's not Kali or Kalina?" Zy asked.

"No, sir," the staff answered.