London, 1969

Long chapter ahead! Also sorry for the late post but I hope you enjoy a positive chapter!
This is my version of where I would really travel back to in time! Sorry if you don't like the Beatles.
-Doctor POV-

Sleeping in the Tardis was no easy feat, in fact it was borderline impossible. But when y/n fell asleep on my sofa I knew she was getting the rest she deserved. So I picked her up and carried her one of the spare rooms I had. In fact it was the room I put her in after the night we met.

-

A couple hours later, I was messing with the Tardis communication transmitters and I hear footsteps enter the Tardis main room. "Good morning?" Y/n said as she entered the room.

"Good morning, although technically it's no time since the Tardis runs on a multi season weather planner that follows the genearian calendar." I walked up from the tardis' undercarriage. With all my tools in hand.

"Doctor." I turned and she had her arms crossed give me a stern look.

"Your staring at me? Why?" I asked.

"It's to early for spaceman rambling," She reached out and handed me an orange, while she sipped on some tea. "Oh and here," she held out another mug of tea.

"Where did you get an orange?" I raised my eyebrows at her. I sipped the tea and raised my eyebrows it was surprisingly delicious, wait since when did she drink tea? I shook my head.

"The kitchen, obviously."

"I have a kitchen?" I said in a high pitched voice, I tried to hide. I cocked my head around looking down the hallways.

"Of course you do! Do you not eat or change? Have you ever heard of pajamas?"

I shook my head. "We'll come back to the kitchen and pajamas later, now ah! Why don't we go outside?" I jumped down the Tardis ramp and to the doors.

"Oh OH what is outside hm Doctor? Maybe a new planet or mars, Venus, 1923, the civil war oh no that would be bad."

"London." I opened the doors and her face slumped. We were standing on her apartment buildings roof, her new London apartment "Soho London to be precise."

"You brought me home why? Omg you don't want me to stay! Oh I should have." She started pacing back and forth on the roof, rambling on and on.

"Nah nah bah," I placed my finger over her mouth. "Don't you think if we're going to travel the universe you should be packed?"

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh," She shook her head. "Well the Tardis doesn't have clothes?" She looked at me with confusion and I laughed.

"It has clothes I'm sure of it. Big closet of course but wouldn't you want your own things. My, my friend who travelled with me last," I let out a small laugh. "She had three, four luggages." I smile at the memory of donnas packed car.

"I guess your right, I should pack some things if we'll be traveling for awhile." She smiled. "It's kind of like you asking me to move in with you huh Doctor." She snorted. We both laughed awkwardly,

"Truly I've never thought about it like that." I could feel my face warm.
I clapped my hands together and ran back into the Tardis. "Ah a present! Happy first time travel! Here you go!" I plopped down a small leather luggage.

"Um, I have a suitcase Doctor but how could you possibly think I could fit all my belongings in such a small suitcase?" She gestured to the width of the bag.

I wrapped my arms underneath each other and laid against the Tardis. "It's bigger on the inside, of course." I have her a sly smile and she sent back a huge grin.