The Truth Revealed

Long chapter but very important!!!

-The Doctor POV-

She walked ahead of me and Jack, silent as she showed us the way. To where we were going we had no idea. But I knew her silence was scaring me.

"Doctor?" Jack looked over and whispered. "Is she normally this quiet."

"Not really," I scratched my face. "unless she was cross with me." My eyes went big. "Oh she's definitely cross with me." I hit my head "900 years and I still can't figure out people." Jack laughed quickly. Y/n turned around and pointed her finger at us.

"What's so funny!" Me and jack shook are heads.

"Nothing nothing." We both said.

"Definitely cross." Me and jack kept following behind.

A couple minutes later I approached her slowly. Tapping her shoulder she jumped, "what?"

"So when are you going to start talking to me?" I asked, trying to be brave. But when I looked at her my hearts wanted to break. What I had feared had already happened, I could see it behind her eyes.

"We're almost there." Was all she said, ignoring me.

Eventually we came up to a main door. Y/n quickly typed a code in the keypad. We followed her into this large room covered in old antiques, artifacts and a big fireplace. In front of it sat a chair and before I could ask who was sat in it he jumped up and tipped the chair over.

"Master..." I let out. He stood with his ego filling the room.

"FINALLY! Y/n wonderful job!" He clapped his hands together and approached us. "We'll it's about time! Me and y/n have waited ages for your arrival. Oh Jack how are you?" Jack rolled his eyes and spit toward the master. "Not good I take it?" Ignoring all the master's theater, I stared at y/n. She stood still in the corner of the room, perfectly still. The pain behind her eyes... That pain, it was eating me alive.

Suddenly the master stood in my face making me look right at him. "What Doctor? Can't look away from your sweet oh what do you call her companion?" Y/n shivered.

"Master," I looked him dead in the eyes. "Whatever you did to her, is in no way the harm I will cause you! Do you understand me?!"

"Wow! Doctor, is that an actual threat. How time changes you. Whatever happened to the "peace in our time" stick?" I raised my eyebrows.

"You took y/n, a woman I care about very much. When you did that it went out the window." Y/n looked at me and I shot her a glance I only hoped she could read.
The master dropped the act and snapped his fingers. Me and Jack were quickly put in restraints by Cybermen. They covered our hands and my mouth, we both couldn't move.

"That pain Doctor that you say I caused her," he touched the tip of my nose and laughed. "You caused her! See for you and Jack here it's been mere days since you've seen her. But for us it's been 7 years, due to the untempered schism being our little neighbor." He waved out the spaceship window to the infinite blue and purple atmosphere.

"No, no that's impossible." Jack blurted out. He looked over at me and I nodded. I mumbled yes under the strap across my mouth. The master walked over to jack and squeezed his face, placing the strap over his mouth.

"Believe it Captain. Y/n come here." Y/n walked over to the master. "Doctor I believe last time we saw each other was 1950s New York am I correct?" I mumbled and shook my head furious. "I'll take that as a yes. Anyways y/n tell the doctor what you remember last." She stood still and shook her head, shooting the master a confused face.