The Masters Secret

Y/n POV:

My vision was blurry but I could tell I was waking up. And not from passing out but waking up from our memory comas as well. That was the last thing I remembered at least, holding the doctor's hand while fake memories flooded our heads.
My head now felt like it was going to explode, the throbbing came from the back of my neck.
I went to feel for a knot but then realized my arms were tied behind me. I started to panic. The room was pitch black, rummaging I scooted the chair. "Hello? Anyone hello?" No answer.
"HELLO HELP! I'm trapped!!" More Silence, I started to panic. "HELP! HELP DOCTOR, ARE YOU THERE? DOCTOR HELP ME! Help me please." I screamed till I was hoarse.

"Tsk, tsk," came from the dark corner of the room, followed by slow claps. "Sweet y/n. The Doctor isn't here to save you this time."

"Who are you? Where's the Doctor?" The man walked out of the darkness and into the light. He wore a black suit, no tie, he wasn't too tall and his hair was a sort of dirty blonde. But all I knew is I could smell his ego across the room.

He planted his hands on the chair arms. "Let me show you," he placed both his hands on the sides of my head. Visions of memories filled my mind.

The quick visions stopped, and my mind went still. I looked around the new planet, red dirt ground in between my toes. A red sky and air filled the atmosphere, the suns glistening. A huge glass dome sat in the foreground, a sort of city. "My home, Gallifrey." I heard the man whisper. Blinking more visions, of pain, captivity, extensive training, "a soldier they made me." He said. Two young boys running across red mountains, "my best friend, you know him well." The doctors' faces all 10 played across my mind. "We betrayed one another over and over. Throughout all space and time." The infinite purple and blue ribbons of time filled my eyes like a deep pool. "They made me look into time, the untempered schism. The drums would follow me."
More visions of the man standing over the red mountains and traveling to other planets. Fighting against the Doctor killing anyone in his way. "Eventually that's how I got the name, the master."

I gasped for breath. The mind presentation is over with finally. All the Doctor and master's history in my head. Like a new permanent puzzle piece in my mind. The master stood back from me waiting to say anything.

"Well now don't you see," he held his hands out.

I nodded no, sweat falling down my forehead. "No, no I don't! I don't know I'm sorry." I was starting to panic.

"How can you not see who you are? Did all that time flirting with the Doctor make you soft!" He threw something across the room. My heart started racing in fear. "I'm sorry, I'll leave you. Over time you will see."

I hung on those last words.

Over time.

-Doctor POV-

"Doctor you have to calm down!" Jack chased me around the Tardis console. For days we had tried everything to find y/n.

"COME ON YOU KNOW HER!" I yelled at the Tardis, slamming the console with my mallet. "Why won't it ping her location? Your stupid bloody machine!" The tardis wheezed in the argument back at me. Jack walked over to me and instead of placing his hands on my shoulders. Unexpectedly he palm up and slapped my cheek. "Whot?! Whot did I deserve that for?"

"We're not going to find her if you keep squabbling with the bloody Tardis!" Jack yelled. I never thought about how he would react to y/n being taken.

"I'm sorry, your right."

"We will find her, I promise." We sat for a while in the library reading up on ways to track her down. The Tardis wheezed and wheezed like without her presence something was off. And I agreed with her, without y/n I felt wrong, almost empty.