Behind the Curtian (missing chapter)

-Y/n POV-

The Doctor and I sat around the Tardis awhile. Since Bach and the Pirovile we haven't said much to one another. I looked over at him, he was tinkering with the Tardis to distract himself I'm sure. "Doctor?"

"Mhm?" He kept tinkering, not paying attention.

"Whats wrong?" He looked up at me, but something different was behind his eyes. "Doc?"

He put down his tools and walked over to the Tardis sofa, wrapping his arms around himself. "I just, I'm worried. Yknow that, well, Have you enjoyed traveling with me?" I stepped back, shocked at the sudden question.

"Of course, why would you even ask that?" I sat down next to him, jokingly slapping his shoulder.

His finger gestured to the cut above my eyebrow.

"It's just a scratch Doctor, I'm fine. Really." I put my hand on his.

"I have told you all this," he gestured to the Tardis. "Can be dangerous."

"I am an adult doctor, I know what I signed up for." He nodded, exhaled and then shot up. His mood completely changed.

"Alrighty then, we have a decision to make." He clapped his hands together and jumped. Meanwhile I stared back at him in complete confusion. "We were just completely ambushed by a stone creature called a pirovile yes?"

"Yes? And" he ran around the Tardis console more.

"Why? And who set it up, the house, the early release of Fur Elise, the pirovile? But," he played with the Tardis console, punching buttons that I swore were pointless and just for decoration. He stood, looking quite cross, his hands pulling at his chin. "Ah I mean maybe we should just... leave it alone. Keep traveling, go anywhere and leave it be. We stopped Bach's early release, the timeline is back in place. Mhmm. How about OH OH Barcelona! Me and my friend once, almost went to Barcelona" I instinctively raised my eyebrows at him.

"What??! No way!! How can you even say such a thing Doctor? Leave bachs legacy changed forever? Go off to Barcelona?? Leave the unknown to why someone was out to kill him or us! And what about who was behind it all, doc? Don't you want to... don't you. Wait? Hold on a minute are you?"

His nostrils flared as he let out a held in laugh, "You should of seen your face I mean really?!" He kept laughed, occasionally slapping his knee. "I got you so good!" The hair on his head moved crazy with hysterical laugher.

"Are you kidding me? That was one of your "tests" wasn't it?!"

"Correctomundo!" My eyes went wide, "A word I will never utter again. So Ah! Tell me Doctor y/n l/n... How do we find who is behind all this? Come on! Big ideas! Use that degree!" He spun me round in circles in the Tardis chair.

For a couple minutes I sat and went through theories in my head, chewing harder and harder on my pen. "OH OH!"

"WHAT WHAT?" We both stood up and ran to the console.

"Okay so this... thing clearly wants something from bach and these "never published pieces" so maybe we just need to look through time for moments in history when bachs music was celebrated or maybe uncovered in some way."

"OH! Y/n you are a genius!" The Doctor ran around the Tardis, switching on knobs, buttons and the big lever that actually makes the Tardis go, and we headed off.

-Doctors POV-

"Tada!" Me and y/n poked our heads out of the Tardis. "London 21st century!"

"Doctor why are we back in modern day?" I coughed. "Sorry my modern time."