Planet Eurmia: Part One

-Y/N POV-
"Oh my god! That was amazing!" I ran around the Tardis humming the tune to 'I've got a feeling'. "I can't believe they took my dare! Who knew we would go on the roof! And omg omg," I tried to catch my breath from my excitement. "Who knew how cheeky Paul was and how funny John was!" I realized then the Doctor was quiet and he was never quiet. I turned around to see him propped up against the Tardis sofa. He was smiling ear to ear, I blushed.

"What? Why are you smiling like that?" I giggled.

"Oh, Nothing I'm just taking in your first trip excitement." He laughed and ran his hands through his hair.

"What does this feeling wear off? Will I get tired of it?" I walked over to him and sat down next to him.

"Noooo not for me," he said grinning at me. "But for some people yes, some people just want a home and the Tardis isn't that for some. This, what I do it can get...dangerous, I don't just travel in time I sort of," he held out his hands in a weird ball shape. "Delegate it."

I took a deep breath, taking it all in, I patted his thigh. "Okay. So we save some people, aliens, etc. Doctor my whole life has been dedicated to this! Saving people with science and seeing the stars! Don't doubt my passion for traveling with you." He sniffled a laugh and put his arm around my shoulders.

-Doctors POV-

The Tardis had been quiet for a couple of hours now but my two hearts and mind couldn't make up for what they wanted. I wanted y/n to stay, but images of Rose, Donna, Martha, Jack, and everyone flashed in my mind. I had to put aside my second thoughts for now.

"Alright! Tell me Y/n! I think it's about time we see a new planet, what about Gelf or Skaro, or Raxacoricofallapatorius! No no the moon of poosh! No! Oh oh yes I got it!." I started the Tardis and set our destination.

"Doctor! Where are we going?" Y/n yelled over the Tardis wheezing. She grabbed right onto the console.

"It's a surprise ah!" The tardis spun and spun. I pressed button after button as smoke erupted from the tardis core.

Minutes later the Tardis landed with its usual thump and the room stood still. "Where are we?" Y/n said I just had noticed she had landed on the floor.

"O'yes sorry," I walked over and gave her my hand. "Y/n I brought you to a new planet." I threw open the doors and y/n gasped. I could feel my two hearts beating faster, it never got old that look on people's faces, seeing a new world. But with y/n it was different, she didn't care for the wrong reasons. She cared as I cared, she sees things as I see them.

"Oh doctor!" she turned around and hugged me. We laughed together. "Your brilliant."

"Oh I know," I shot her a cheeky wink. "Now come on," I grabbed her hand in mine. "Allonsy!"

-Y/N POV-

The ground beneath our feet was all glass-like mirrors. The entire planet was. then in the distance were four or five white domes. I shuffled small steps. "Whoa," and without noticing my feet slipped on the sleek ground beneath me. But luckily my legs were swept up in the doctor's arms. "Oh thank you."

The doctor snorted, I then laughed at him and him back at me. We locked eyes and I felt my cheeks begin to burn and my heart beat faster and faster.
Replacing me on the ground carefully the doctor held my hand so I wouldn't fall and we journeyed to the white domes.

"What is this planet called then?" I asked the curious doctor.

"Planet Eurmia, located." He paused and put his finger to the sky. "About 2,000 years in your future and can be found right outside the constellation of castaburis." He looked down at me and grinned.