Chapter 1

Henry POV

I woke up to my cyro pod opening I got out and stretched a bit before heading to the deck once I got there we where somewhere I didn't know where but it resembled alot like planet reach, and earth, why good morning captain I jumped and turned around to se that it was liz an A.I that was installed into the ship, goodmorning to u 2 Liz, I replied do u have information on where we are? No sir but the planet already has a name Liz said, what's the name? I asked, Pandora is the name Liz replied, hm.. that's unusual name for a planet, alright wake everyone up for me I told Liz, yes sir Liz responded then disappeared to wake up the crew.

Jack POV

Hey! Jackson wake up! I heard a female voice yell at me, no mom I dont wanna go to school.. I said tired, all of a sudden I feel someone grab my shirt collar and yanked me out of my cyro tube threw me onto the ground which my eyes shot open as I fell after that landing I looked up eyes squinting from the light my eyes soon adjusted to the light to see it was Sarah that threw me out of my cyro tube, oh hey Sarah sorry I called u mom, I said a bit embarrassed, she sighed, it's alright common let's go find the others, Sarah replied as I got up and we walked to Tristans and Peter's pod, they where both at their cyro pod Peter was at the feet of the pod while Tristan was stretching, hey guys, I said as they both turned to me, hey Jackson, they both said, alright u lazy people let's go and put on our armour Sarah said impatiently, yaya we here u Peter said grunting as he got up we all soon headed down to the armory where our armour was don't ask why it just is, we soon bumped into green team who also was heading to the armory and they eyed us like they wanted to race until Parker said something, LAST TEAM TO THE ARMORY IS A ROTTEN EGG! Peter yelled as he dashed off soon some of green team started running so did we, Peter already got a head start same with Millie, but it almost ended up in a tie I was a foot behind William, common jackson u had a lot more training than any of us Peter said as I looked at him with a sour expression, ok geez sorry for talking, we all let out a small laugh at Peter's stupidity as we began putting on our armour, we also helped each other out even thou we barely knew each other but that never stopped us right? Anyways everyone splitted up me and Peter where heading to the deck or whatever it was called, goodmorning captain, I said to captain Henry who looked at us and smiled, goodmorning to u 2 spartans, he said as Liz the A.I of the ship soon appeared, captain Liz said, what is it? Captain henry said, it appears that there are lifeforms on this planet Liz explained, covenant? Henry asked, no, liz responded, banished? Henry asked again and ended up with the same awnser, alright we will send in troops to go down there and make a base for troops to safely land on, how many sure? Liz asked, we will send in 2 pelicans full of troops and a few Cyclops and find a open space for the base to be built, henry commanded, yes sir and with that liz dissapeared, what about us sure? I asked him and he then turned around, we will call u when we need u Henry said as I sighed and me and Peter left the deck.

Soldiers POV

I got into a Cyclop and moved it close to a pelican and waited for it to be fully loaded of troops before walking up to the pelican and attaching it to the back side of it and we took off I looked to both of my side even thou I could barely see but I was able to make out 3 other pelicans one carrying the base for when we land while the other pelican also carried a cyclop which I think he was doing the except same thing, trying to see around him then I hear the radio turn on, hey are u new? I looked over to the cyclop driver over at the other pelican, me? I replied, ya you are u new? He asked me again, ya I'm new, ah I see have u done alot of practicing with the cyclops? He asked me throu the radio, ya I learned everything I needed to know about the Cyclops, I replied, alright he replied as we soon began taking off as we headed towards this planet.

50 min later

We finally landed and the pelicans detached the Cyclops dropping us a few feet from the ground and also a bit aways from our destination, we both started walking toward our destination, we looked around the surrounding to find it quiet strange, hey um... do u feel a bit uneasy being here? I asked, y.ya.. I heard him reply I soon turned the radio on to the Epoch, captain I need to show u this, I said, alright show me soldier, the captain replied, I turned on the camera as we continued walking as there was chirping in the distant that echoed and such as me and the other cyclop soon got out of that forest we saw base was already deployed with a supply drop already build and a reactor which used the sun to power it, I soon turned off the camera, cyclops 2-7-5 turning hanging up now I say as I turned of the radio and stayed in the Cyclops as we began to help with the base.