Chapter 6

Jack POV

I had a bad feeling about this dragon.. she was being to kind and generous to me as everyone technically held hatred towards me as she then finished her story about this planet, wow that's quite the interesting story I said as she nodded, indeed it is she said smiling at me, alright well I think I should go now getting kinda late and my kind will begin to worry about me.. so if you'll excuse me I said as I turned around instantly having a hand being placed on my shoulder the aura in the air changing, oh.. I forgot to say u are now our slave and can never leave... the cheif said in a scary tone which sent chills down my spine as I turned my head to see her tower over me with a evil glare, um... I shit my pants.. I said as she looked at me in disgust, uh someone needs to tell u something.. I said scared for my life as she soon turned around, I dont see anyone? She said as she turned back around to see me running for my life as I heard heavy footsteps soon approaching, oh shit oh shit oh shit oh shit oh shit! I thought to my self as I ran as fast as I could soon reaching the end of the running space, STOP THIS HUMAN!! I heard the cheif demanded in anger soon seeing a dragon appear out of nowhere and out of instinct I went into a slid not pulling my head back more the top part of my helmet smashed itself against the male dragons balls my head twerked back from the contact I heard a loud Yelp come from the dragon followed by groaning as I heard him collapse on the floor hehe stuipid bitch I said to myself all of a sudden a hand appears right below my neck as I ran straight into it my entire body flipped as i was sent flying and thank god I got close enough to the ledge I just flew off the edge, ARRGGGHH GET ME THAT LITTLE SHIT BACK HERE! I heard the cheif yell as I soon controlled myself as I smashed into the ground landing feet first making a little crevice as the fall was about 50ft high, began bolting into the forest as I heard few wings flapping then more... then more... and more... well fuck my life I thought as I ran as I heard the wings right on my tail.

Peter POV  ~couple min earlier~

Even thou me, Sarah, Tristan, and Jack have been together for awhile but not long enough like green team kinda weird not seeing Jack's teal-ish blue colored armour with yellow strips here and there plus it just felt empty. I mind kept racing just hoping Jack is still alive, I also kept thinking of the outcomes what those dragons would do to him, Hey Peter u alright?.. Millie asked concerned as I was thrown out of my thought, huh? Oh.. ya just worried about Jack.. I replied to Millie as she sat down beside me, I understand how u feel Peter me and my team had those same experiences except we where all separated and not on a planet full of furries, Millie said as I let out a small laugh I'm sure Jack will survive and make his way back to us she said with a smile, even thou I couldn't see it through her helmet, I could feel she was smiling behind the helmet.
Thanks Millie I said as she nodded standing up and walking back to one of her team members I looked at Tristan and Sarah to see their where also deep in thought, I let out a sigh as I looked over at Jack's Weapons then I remembered that Jack had shared a map where it maps out as we explored I bolted up walking to a control panel as I downloaded the map to the Pelican as a holographic map of the planet and the areas we discovered I approached it as everyone turned their attention to what I was doing, Peter what are u doing? Will asked confused, Jack has a locator map installed into his armour where it will map out any planet we come across and scans the area and makes the scanned areas on the map I explained as everyone looked at the map.

The map showed home base and the entire area we are in then shows a line implementing that we where now in different land as it showed where we where as we where closing in on HQ we all examined the map to see if their is anything that changed, wait I think I see something! I heard Millie say as she pulled the map up to where they found us as found a trail leading to some big ass trees then another tail leading somewhere but it was updating frequently and at that moment we knew it was Jack, that's Jack we have to get him! I hear Sarah say in excitement that's a negative Spartan. We heard Spartan 5-6-1 say in a stern tone, but- Sarah tried to protest only to be was cut off, well we are already back at HQ plus if we go on the look for Spartan Jackson it will end in our death most likely Spartan 5-6-1 explained how will it lead to our deaths?! Sarah said getting a bit angry because u see the map being updated frequently? He asked as we all nodded, it means he's on the run and it seems to be from those big trees so we will just have to hope that he will make it out alive and makes it home.. he said as the doors opened and he exited and  same followed the rest of green team as well as Tristan followed a bit gloomy while carrying his RPG.
I soon exited the Pelican but stopped when I heard Sarah call me, Peter.. she said sounding like shes on the verge of tears ya Sarah? I replied turning around to face Sarah, do u really think Jack will be ok? She asks me I stay silent for a few moments as I had the same thoughts, I honestly don't know but all we can do right now is pray that he will make it back alive I responed as she gave a small nod as I walked out to see the beautiful sunset which put a smile on my face as it was just like home.

Jack POV

Heavy breathing came from me as I jumped over or ducked under obstacles, I still bolted as I tried to loose these big fuckers as I still heard their wing beats on my ass. I don't know how much longer can continue running like this I thought to myself as I felt myself slowing down slightly as my hip began to cramp slightly soon I could see different terrain as it looked to be a open grass field I soon heard wing swooping in on me but I threw myself into the open field as I rolled a bit, I heard the flapping still soon I looked behind me to see that the dragons have stopped following me as I looked at them.
They stood there for a min or 2 then they turned around and left as I heaved a sigh of relief laying on the ground as I took some deep breaths to calm my heart rate as soon as my breathing slowed I got up to hopefully find a river because I was thirsty from that crazy marathon and began walking.
After wondering about 15min now I finally came across a lake which looked to be fresh water i took off my helmet and got down to drink the refreshing water... if i could do it in peace but no just have to fell like I'm being watched, after a min of drinking that refreshing water I grabbed my helmet and put it back on when I suddenly heard the tall grass rustle a bit, who's there?! I yelled instantly turning around to hear the shuffling of the grass stop but I knew someone one was here I was cautious side stepping my way away from my original spot, I still felt the eyes of whoever it was on me as soon as I was far enough away from them I lifted my arm pointing randomly and activated the grapple as I hear it make contact with the ground and reals me in as I hear the shuffling begin to move again I began bolting away from the thing watching me as I had a head start only hearing the shuffling of the grass I ran across, soon I heard another rustling noise from the grass how the fuck did they catch up?! I screamed in my head as I heard a cheetah roar as It leaped at me I swiftly turned my body around as I saw the female Cheetah diving towards me but what she know is that I was re-chambering a right hook to her snout which made contact as I heard a howl of pain as the cheetah fell to the floor, I turned back around making my way back into the forest hoping there isn't any dragons to swoop me up and make me their slave.