Chapter 17

Jack POV

We where 20 meters away from our destination as it was vary easy to find them, how we found them? It's the 7 vary noticeable hundred foot scarab as there was 500 banished troops along with several of their vehicles. We had 3 kodiaks with us locked in position as well as we had several scorpions as 10 to be exact as there where 389 troops both UNSC and fur.

William: Hey Jack! He almost shouts as we all gave him a stare

Jack: what do u want Will? I said as I rushed to him.

William: Jack go get the Spartans as we are going to infiltrate the scarab so that we don't have to worry about them. Will explained as I thought it was a well thought out plan.

Jack: alright but I'm staying here as I have already gotten my own scarab, I said with a chuckle which he nodded as I went to the other Spartans.

Jack: guys go with Spartan Will as you guys will infiltrate their Scarabs so that we can have an advantage I explained to the them as they nodded their heads.

Peter: but what about you Jack? He asked me.

Jack: don't worry about it I had already stolen one so its ur guy's  turn I replied.

Sarah: alright but when you hear begin to hear guns fire I want u to command the kodiaks to fire a few times before sending them back to base and charge the banished she explained.

Jack: alright will do I replied while nodding my head.

Soon they all left with Will a few miles as I think they are taking Hornets to get ontop of the scarab.

Jack: alright everyone get within 10 meters of the base! I said to everyone as they soon started moving forward as I turned around to the kodiaks.
alright everyone when you here the banished fire their weapons I want you to fire 3 times and head back to base I explained as I know they understood as they all moved their barrels upwards enough to reach the banished and not hit our own troops.

I turned to the scorpions about to say move 5 meters up but they where already moving with their headlights off so the banished can not see us as I returned to the troops as we waited for the shooting.

Tristan POV

We followed Will a few miles back as came up to about 4 Hornets waiting for us as there where pilots in every Hornet.

William: alright everyone partner up, he said as Lincoln partnered up with Will Sarah partnered with Millie.

Peter: hey Tristan wanna go together? He asked.

Tristan: sure let's go I said as everyone got on a Hornet as one Spartan was alone on one of the hornets.

Pilot: alright everyone ready? Because we are taking off! He said as they all began taking air and zooming to the camp.

(Mins later)

Me and Peter where in the lead of the other 3 as we where getting closer to our destination.

Pilot: OH SHIT THEY NOTICED US! the pilot yelled as he turned to the right missing the missiles from one of the banished Reavers.

Pilot: SPARTANS MISSILES INCOMING!! He screamed as me and Peter saw more missiles that the pilot will not be able to miss.

We see that we are close to one scarab but it was close enough for Peter.

Tristan: PETER GET THE SCARAB!! I yelled as he nodded and jumped down.

The Pilot made a sharp left turn as the missile had hit one of the wings sending us down as it knocked me off falling down towards the ground.

Jack POV

We soon heard yells of banished troops and the missiles of a Reaver as soon as the first one shot the kodiaks soon shot as their where big explosion along with several yells of confused brutes wondering where the shots came from as we had destroyed some of their vehicles soon the kodiaks stopped and talked through the radio.

Kodiak driver: alright Spartan have fun one said as they left.

Jack: LETS MOVE!! I yell as I got up from hiding and threw a grenade soon several UNSC followed my lead.

Brute: GRENA- he screamed but he was cut off as the fragments punctured the brute.

Soon after the grenades exploded we began charging at the banished as several dragons charged at the banished with their claws. We really couldn't stop them but soon I saw Tristan falling from the sky

Jack: TRISTAN!! I yelled as I began charging through the banished force shooting anyone that aimed at me.

I ran as fast as I can as I saw a banished tank ready to shoot but I reacted by throwing a shockwave grenade at them temporarily disabling the vehicle as I reached Tristan

Jack: TRISTAN! I yelled as I quickly stood him up.

Tristan: hey Jack our hornet was shot down Peter was able to reach one Scarab. He explained as we see dots at every other scarab except one which we saw turn own.

We both looked at each other as both of us knew we where screwed if they shot their Ray's at us as we couldn't retreat.
We soon saw the Scarab aim at our troops but was stopped as a different scarab shot it as it stumbled soon regaining it's balance looking at the scarab realizing it was Peter who was in that was in it as they charged at each other in a battle.

Jack: grab a weapon u seem to have lost ur guns I said as I ran off as Tristan went to grab a gun from the banished.

I ran around slaughtering the banished as I heard the screams of a marine as I looked back to see a energy blade piercing their abdomen soon sliding out as a elite showed themselves, i threw down my Ma40 to the ground as we stared for a few moments that felt like minutes as we charged at each other, the elite charging at me with his energy sword ready to pierce me as we got close enough he thrusted his sword towards me as I twisted my body to right then sending an upper cut making the Elite stumble back.

Elite: DEMON! I WILL DESTROY U WITH THE MIGHT OF MY BLADE AND HAVE YOUR HELMET AS A- AARRRGGGHHHH!!!

The Elite was cut off as Dawn tackled him and ripping him to shreds. Ya I just stood their.

Dawn: Man he talks to much she said covered in blood from the Elite as she approached me.

Jack: I guess I replied as we looked at each other soon we both hear metal bouncing on dirt as I looked down to see a grenade right beside us as my reflexes kicked in as I tackled Dawn as I  lauching us to the ground a few inches away from the grenade as it blew up, I got up as soon as the blast was over to see her blushing as I helped her up.

Jack: hey u alright? I asked

Dawn: y-ya why? She asked back.

Jack: well I saw u had a blush on so I was curious I said as she nodded slowly as I ran back to my Ma40 picking it up and ran off fighting the banished as the scorpions rolled in.

Dawn POV

Dawn:how do I like that guy I hardly now him.. I thought to myself as I shook my head trying to stop feeling so warm as my heart pounded like it was going to explode as I saw the weapon the creature I ripped apart had i picked it up and examined it.

Marine: HEY! BE CAREFUL WITH THAT YOU COULD KILL YOURSELF WITH THAT!! A human yelled as I held it like the creature did as I tried shaking it to see if it would show its blade but didn't I tried swinging it. Didnt work. I then tried retracting my arm up then back down like a poudy toddler when their parents says no to them. I then hear a sound that was strange as I looked to see the blue blade in it's might as I smiled at the sight and soon charged at the creatures just like Jack did.