Chapter 7

~Third Person POV~

Meanwhile our friend here Jack is taking his lovely time making it back to base as if he wishing for death... nah I'm just kidding he being vary aware of his surroundings holding to not be spotted, u gotta give it to him his armour is probably so noticeable u could see him from the ground anyways as that's going on Henry on the other hand Is losing his bananas about losing Jack and going to loose his position as there was a meeting soon with the Command UNSC let's see what will happen to our friend here...

~Jack POV~

I heaved a sigh as I walked over or under logs as I was still miles away base I got lost in thought completely forgetting about being aware of my surroundings, ... I stayed silent staring at the ground thinking if my distress signal was able to make it and saved my team.
Moments later my thought went on alert as I heard a arrow being shot as it whistled a little hitting my armor which bounced off because of my sheild thank god.. unfortunately deactivating my sheild, SHIT! I yelled as I auto piloted myself using my grappler on a nearby tree pulling me fowards hearing rock scraping on metal, I had nearly avoided the arrow as I heard a thunk, as the grapple had pulled me to my destination it detached itself from the tree as I was sent flying and soon was about to start running until I heard an object falling to the ground then swiftly landing on my back forcing my to face plant hard into the floor knocking the wind out of my lungs, desperate to get some air into my lungs I can faintly hear a females voice as I wheezed for air.
Ow I thought that thing would at least be somewhat soft jeez now my ass hurts.. the female voice said as I felt her weight come off as I was finally able to welcome the air into my lungs.
I gasped as I got onto my hands and knees coughing a bit, then my stomach was met with a kick from the females foot knocking me on my back, I groaned as I laid there, a-ah u bitch I complained as I laid there, hmph.. was all she said soon seeing a figure shadow above me with their foot in the air aiming for my head, no! Mommy pls don't hurt me I said sarcastically as my ADHD kicked in as I curled into a ball, dude WHAT THE FUCK ARE U DOING?! My brain screamed at me I looked at the shadow figure to see it standing there confused, HA BITCH BYE! I yelled as I kicked her kneecap as she she fell fowards yelping in surprise and pain, I pulled my arm to a nearby tree and activated the grapple pulling me away as I got up painfully to see the female getting up growling with anger looking at me.
Uh.. should I run or... I said out loud as she began charging towards me. Okay! That's a run! I yelled as I aimed my grapple up at a far tree but still barely close enough for the grapple to stick to it as the female tiger was literally a few inches in catching my ass, the grapple pulled my fowards sending me into the air as I heard the tiger roar as well as some big thumps behind me I kept using my grapple on trees keeping my distance till I couldn't do anymore as there was a cliffside, I looked down and it seemed to go down about 200ft. Holy shit.. I said to myself as I soon heard crunching of leaves and such behind I turned around to see the tiger charging at me I soon took a left and ran the tiger noticed the cliffside and tried to stop but was too late and slipped just barely catching the cliffside with her paw.
I stopped running and around to the tiger holding on for dear life seconds later my mind began racing with decisions, save her!, no don't save her!, SAVE HER!, SHE TRIED TO KILL U DON'T. SAVE. HER!, SAVE. HER!.
ARRRGGHHHH I yelled at myself as I ran to tiger as ground she was holding on to collapsed almost falling till I catches her ginormous arm trying to pull her up as she stared at me surpried, I grunted as I tried pulling her up as the ground shifted beneath me ended up with me falling off the cliff side with the tiger.

As we fell I looked the surrounding to see a huge lake about 20 inches away from us, the tiger was below me a few feet as I aimed my grapple at her, CATCH IT! I screamed and the nodded as I released the grappler as she caught the wire part of the graple, it pulled me towards her as we collided, can u swim?! I yelled as she nodded a little, good! I yelled as I tried to pull us upright, as soon as I did she looked at me confused, soon I retracted both my legs up and kicked her with all my might while in mid air sending me right into the cliffside.
As my body collided into the cliffside I somehow ended up spinning  soon spined uncontrollably only barely seeing her soar the the air going towards the lake, I think shes going to make it! I thought to myself as I soon saw trees as I spun once seeing trees then saw ground then it went black as there was a loud thump hearing dirt falling back to the ground as I passed out.